Ravenport buildings gone

Truckerbob

Ravenport buildings gone

Post by Truckerbob »

Ok so i have just about every download for this ps4 console. Half my placeables went missing and i thought my kid deleted them... he swears up and down he didnt sell them. So i started a new game in slot 1, on "from scratch" and ALL the buildings below the waterfall on the new game were gone. Cant place items where the buildings are, cant modify, etc. So i did some tinkering, got rid of all the tree mods, and rolled back my saved uploads from a few days before the corrupted missimg barns etc happened, and buildings still missing. Vehicles and such driveables are still there and functioning, but half the maps buildings are MIA. So i reset the system, redownloaded from my oct24 upload before corruption, and still no buildings. (Even in multi player mode)
Side note: never used the tree mods, just downloaded all of them.
So i went to a new game again, slot 1, new farmer mode, ALL MODS CHECKED, where it asks if you want to do the tuitorial and whatnot. I said no and guess what... all the farm houses and such are right there by the waterfall.
I exit out, do the same thing, but on farm manager and "start from scratch" mode...none of the buildings are there in the waterfall area.

I exit out and load the first saved game i saved for the "new farm" game i saved... all the buildings are there...

If the file is/was corrupt, does this mean i will have to again start from scratch and reinstall the game? Is there a patch? Im updated on everything, i loaded all my mods in this one and the buildings are all there... im not sure what mod is affecting this, but i dont recall ever using the more tree mod to screw this game up, just downloaded it... and why is new farmer mode working perfectly but not the others?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Skullblits

Re: Ravenport buildings gone

Post by Skullblits »

I can't remember that map too well. But you only get farm buildings on the 1st game mode.
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Wait the mods got uninstalled or they were “removed” from a pre existing save game? On ravenport you don’t get any land or buildings unless you are playing “new farmer”
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Truckerbob

Post by Truckerbob »

I had built pens for cows and used the DLC 3 sided storage buildings, they are gone as well, but the bales i stored in them are still there. So skullbits thank you for clarifying that for me. Im re-loading the entire game and trying a fresh start without the tree DLC and see if i have anymore issues
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Avoid tree mods like the plague.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Riven326 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:49 pm Avoid tree mods like the plague.
Yep, had it on flat map. I had built everything and like that it was gone. Gotta be careful with tree mods
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!