[Lottery] Agri Technica codes for PC to give away

iwan073

Re: [Lottery] Agri Technica codes for PC to give away

Post by iwan073 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:36 pm will these install into the steam version?
Ha! Beats me. I'm a console player. To me, PC = PC :P

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:36 pm and do they work like any other dlc in that they r a part of my game now?
Yeah. It says it will, doesn't it?
I read the same as you (what's on that flyer) So I know as much as you do :D
Ignorance is bliss
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

its not too clear about that.. but im sure giants will have accounted for the very large player base that uses steam.. ill figure it out unless someone on here can shine some light.. but still.. thanks!!
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:42 pm but im sure giants will have accounted for the very large player base that uses steam..
You sure about that?

They didn't think of us console players concerning these downloads... *thumbsdown*

They advertise on twitter and Facebook, that you should go collect these flyers at Agritechnica to get these awesome downloads.
But they don't mention it's PC only!

And perhaps not even for Steam users either
Ignorance is bliss
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:36 pm ok I have a noob question.. I own my game on steam.. and all the content for it has come from steam.. will these install into the steam version? and do they work like any other dlc in that they r a part of my game now?
Not having a code I don't know what you do with one, but I imagine it gives you a link (to the store probably) where you put in the code and it gives you a download button. Download the mod(s) and if it's a .zip file then copy it into your mods folder. Make sure the download file doesn't have any numbers in brackets on the end (eg FS19_newHollandTC590 (1).zip and if so remove them. If it's a .exe file double click on it and it should install itself from there.

That the game is on Steam makes no difference. The mods are all in the same place (C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019\mods) unless you've changed the location of your Documents folder (you'll know if you have).