Feedback - Fillable Fuel Tank by MissyB

JonAnderton

Re: Feedback - Fillable Fuel Tank by MissyB

Post by JonAnderton »

Hi, placed your mod today. Filled up the Man TGX tanker and drove to fill it up. When I tried to, it kept stopping. I had to move the filling vehicle a bit then unload again... few litres unloaded, then do it again.
Last edited by JonAnderton on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

Hey missy I’m having trouble filling it up as well on Xbox, I’ll try those mods you mentioned and see if I can get it to work
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Hogger

Post by Hogger »

Um if you would reread my post I said in game trailers and pallets not modded ones! Perhaps in the mod description mention what your mods are supposed to work with! And the IT runner portable tank that holds diesel herbicide fertilizer and water would not trigger the unload!
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

JonAnderton wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:07 pm Hi, placed your mod today. Filled up the Man TGX tanker and drove to fill it up. When I tried to, it kept stopping. I had to move the filling vehicle a bit then unload again... few litres unloaded, then do it again.
Jimbob0704 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:43 pm Hey missy I’m having trouble filling it up as well on Xbox, I’ll try those mods you mentioned and see if I can get it to work
Will take look now and see what i can for but Have a small tanker in testing atm.
Hogger wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:40 pm Um if you would reread my post I said in game trailers and pallets not modded ones! Perhaps in the mod description mention what your mods are supposed to work with! And the IT runner portable tank that holds diesel herbicide fertilizer and water would not trigger the unload!
My apologise, ok am working on an update for the LFH Tank anyway so i will add IBC'S for them.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Im on ps4 and the HS 8 D trailer is not triggering. if there is a slight deviation(higher or lower on either side of trigger ) in the ground, it either doesn't trigger or will flicker the unload command. Is it possible to raise or slightly widen trigger?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Hogger

Post by Hogger »

Thank you MissyB, I really like the mods you have created, and looking forward to seeing the updates!
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:39 pm Im on ps4 and the HS 8 D trailer is not triggering. if there is a slight deviation(higher or lower on either side of trigger ) in the ground, it either doesn't trigger or will flicker the unload command. Is it possible to raise or slightly widen trigger?
@livesea72 Taking look now at the as this may the route of the problem, All I can do Apologise for this inconvenience coursed
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I am unsure of what trailer I used to fill but fuel tank and fertilizer/herbicide tanks work perfectly fine for me
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Hogger wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:03 pm On Xbox one none of the fuel trailers in game allow off loading of fuel into your mod! Also on the liquid fertilizer silo the cortiva brand pallets don’t unload!
The unloading of the cortiva pallets would need a custom script writing for it, this is not allowed on consoles

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Missyb wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:40 am
livesea72 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:39 pm Im on ps4 and the HS 8 D trailer is not triggering. if there is a slight deviation(higher or lower on either side of trigger ) in the ground, it either doesn't trigger or will flicker the unload command. Is it possible to raise or slightly widen trigger?
@livesea72 Taking look now at the as this may the route of the problem, All I can do Apologise for this inconvenience coursed
All updated and seasons compatible pending with giants should (hopefully) Monday.

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Missyb wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:47 pm
Missyb wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:40 am
All updated and seasons compatible pending with giants should (hopefully) Monday.
Thanks again for your hard work and listening to feedback, its much appreciated.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Thank you Missyb your update seemed to fix the trigger issues i was having.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

livesea72 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:21 pm Thank you Missyb your update seemed to fix the trigger issues i was having.
No problem, just keep eye on the next update for the LFH Tank there a nice addition to it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Konnork98

Post by Konnork98 »

I noticed on whatever mod of yours it is that you included I believe the mtu60 huge thank you for that playing around on a new map today purchasing it I noticed it also holds digestate? So cool and again thank you i dont usually ask modders for anything but why can it hold digestate but not slurry? Or can it? Lol is that something that could be added? Any answers would be appreciated! Either way I enjoy your mod thank you
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Love the update missyb!! Your tanks are my go to for fuel, liq fert and herbicide storages on any map that doesn't have them
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420