Apology

Tylercheesey1986

Apology

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Sorry to Ahran and any virtual farmers on the forum for my harsh and offensive comment in a prior thread.
No excuses, *thumbsdown*
But I apologize :blushnew:
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
adammac5858

Re: Apology

Post by adammac5858 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:31 am Sorry to Ahran and any virtual farmers on the forum for my harsh and offensive comment in a prior thread.
No excuses, *thumbsdown*
"It takes a harsh tongue to offend, but a soft heart and a smart mind to apologize."
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

adammac5858 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:59 am
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:31 am Sorry to Ahran and any virtual farmers on the forum for my harsh and offensive comment in a prior thread.
No excuses, *thumbsdown*
"It takes a harsh tongue to offend, but a soft heart and a smart mind to apologize."
What is this? A quote from Morrowind? :lol:
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

No excuses, *thumbsdown*
Good for you dude..I take my hat off to you! :hi: :hi: :hi:
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

No excuses, *thumbsdown*
Wait what?!

Did I miss something?
Should I have been offended by something?!

Oh, wait. I don't get offended that quickly. Not a millennial, that must be it ;)
Ignorance is bliss
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:08 pm
No excuses, *thumbsdown*
Wait what?!

Did I miss something?
Should I have been offended by something?!

Oh, wait. I don't get offended that quickly. Not a millennial, that must be it ;)

OK boomer

(always wanted to do that ... since last week anyway) :D :D :D
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Looks like somebody got moderated. It's unfortunate how easy it is to offend people these days, and the dire, irreversible, life ruining suffering it seems to cause.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

FarmBoss wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:27 pm Looks like somebody got moderated. It's unfortunate how easy it is to offend people these days, and the dire, irreversible, life ruining suffering it seems to cause.
Conversely there's a staggering amount of completely unnecessary toxic and aggressive posting around here (and indeed on most forums). Considering the mellow and relaxing nature of the game the amount of hatred in the FS community is beyond belief.

Rather than going around shouting "snowflakes"* how hard is it for people to think about what they're posting and writing constructive posts rather than just ranting and mouthing off. Have we really regressed that much?

* Not aiming this at you Farmboss, rather at the community in general, including here.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Exactly this ^^

The cries of "snowflake" are the last defense of someone who knows they are in the wrong but not man enough to admit it. Just learn to communicate with others in a civil manner, it's really not that difficult.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm older than most of you, I would imagine. In fact, my kids are probably older than some of you. I like to come on here and have a chuckle at times, but I like chat about the game and the cool stuff the mods are making. But lately it has been very toxic, which is a shame. We are all on the same team here, at least I hope we are. Just a bunch of gamers who love a game about farming. And the arguing about small details on mods and modders isn't right either. I have gotten into disagreements with people on here. I got into a disagreement with Bullet Bill back when the game dropped. I edited my post and mentioned for the sake of civility that I conceded. He returned with the same. Life is too short to argue about the size of a grain tank, or which modder makes the best Agco. Just appreciate mods for what they are, a free gift from other players to you. I'm hoping some of you take this to heart. And this forum can talk about cool things we are doing on our farms instead of what's going on now.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

It's a Kindergarten on here compared to Modhub.us, I have to peep between the curtains to read what they say on there, to say the air is blue is a under statement clearly no moderator on there, if there is he must be asleep, pity the poor map maker on there they get some stick, hope they have thick skins.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

blackiecat wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:50 pm It's a Kindergarten on here compared to Modhub.us
Are you serious? When you said that I actually had to double check we are talking about the same site here! That place is full of kids just looking for a reason to insult each other! The amount of times I have wanted to ask if there is even one adult on that site but I refrain from stooping to their level.

Think we are going away from the point of this thread, which is Tyler being the bigger man and fair play to him for that!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Think to say this forum is a safe haven
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:56 pm
blackiecat wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:50 pm It's a Kindergarten on here compared to Modhub.us
Are you serious? When you said that I actually had to double check we are talking about the same site here! That place is full of kids just looking for a reason to insult each other! The amount of times I have wanted to ask if there is even one adult on that site but I refrain from stooping to their level.

Think we are going away from the point of this thread, which is Tyler being the bigger man and fair play to him for that!
I think he’s referring to the language used and the insults and threats thrown around there and not the maturity of the commenters.
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

That's right Mwal you wouldn't get a apology on that site, I think its the only site that show's the mods on video so you can see them working