Any older 4x4 tractors in the works?

olskool farmer

Any older 4x4 tractors in the works?

Post by olskool farmer »

Was wondering if there are plans for older 4x4 tractors in the works like some old steigers and something like a 1979 International 2+2 in the works for both consoles and PC? Let me know,sure would be some good classics to have along with some older John Deeres
👍😃
Ado239

Re: Any older 4x4 tractors in the works?

Post by Ado239 »

I'd love a JD 4850 or a Ford 8830
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Ado239 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:45 pm I'd love a JD 4850 or a Ford 8830
Those are some nice ones,hope to see them for console
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

i know that but it's still possible to get them,they are part of Case IH CNH global,and for older John Deeres,it isn't impossible,don't know how easy or hard it is,but not impossible
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Drmattymd wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:00 pm Once again, giants doesnt have licensing for original steiger or international or Ford
We do have mods with branding for all three already on the ModHub and for console, though. So it's not out of the realm of possibility to have more.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

:wink3: I sure do love me the For......errr.......I mean NH T7 series.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Drmattymd wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:29 pm The Steigers in game are Caseih, the ford was branded NH and is a model that was made during the ford / nh partnership , the ih in game is a bit of a mystery though. I won't say its impossible but people have been asking for these tractors for years and I dont see Giants doing anything to get them in game
Ford to me is the big mystery to me at least. Ford bought New Holland, then Fiat bought that, then Fiat merged into CNH. So my question about Ford would be, is the Ford tractor licensing reverted back to Ford Motor Company after the Fiat buyout, and in essence, they just acquired New Holland? Someone more familiar would have to answer that. With that mystery in place we next come to Steiger. Steiger is owned by CNH. In fact the old Steiger plant is where Case Steigers 4WD and Quadtracks are made along with the New Holland T9. And International was straight bought out by Case which became Case International which is why International licensing in the game is allowed. Wether or not Giants will ever make an in game version remains to be seen, but a modder should have no issue making a Steiger or International agricultural mod. But keep in mind that International Navistar the company that makes the International semi's are owned by a separate company.

*edit* Just found out something interesting, Duetz Fahr actually owns/owned a part of Steiger back in the 80's at least. I'm curious to know if that little deal had anything to do with Allis Chalmers and Duetz partnership/ownership of them.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Yeah I know that,been that way since 1985,but as for the tractors,CNH still owns the rights,it would be nice to see those,and there are Steiger fans out there,it would be nice to get some things different rather than just remakes of stuff we already have that are the news ones,yeah improvements are great but we need more of a veriety. The 3000 series Massey is making a comeback from fs 17,but with vast improvements such as working dash lights and indicator lights which is awesome and those are great tractors,I look forward to those making a comeback,some were 4 cylinder some were 6,maybe they'll have both ranges like the NH 40 er,would really like to see the 135 and other smaller Masseys return with those improvements as well as bring the massey ferguson 180, as well as the Massey 1100 series such as the 1100-1155 and the 2700 such as the 2745,we had on our farm 3 Masseys...a 180 Diesel,an 1105 with a bucket loader that was our main one,first tractor I ever drove when I was a kid,and for the big stuff we had a 2745,gosh I wish Dad never sold em 😢 my uncle has John Deeres that are also oldies but goldies, a 3020 Diesel,and a 4320,also like the 4020 as well,both powershift and syncro shift,I know a lot of people love those as well as the old 2 cylinder "Popp'n Jonnys" nothing especially beats the sound of those babies too "pop pop pop pop" throttle er up "pop pop pop pop poPOP.. POP POP POP POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP" who doesn't love those,heck from where I'm from people farm with those along side the old Farmalls as well,some may not look as pretty as they used to but mechanically they still start right up and run as good as new even in the coldest winter days, as some would says "Grandpa's Ol'John Deere A and Farmall M still fire right up everytime on the first try..and we hook'em up and ALWAYS are ready to go👍"
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

John Deere 4xxx Series is what i am waiting for. I have waited the good quality model already 3 years. So far we got low quality models for FS17/FS19.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Case ih STX325 would be awesome
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Farmercaseih wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:39 pm Case ih STX325 would be awesome
A steiger branded as a Case basically,forrunner to today's quatrac,those were a beast,it would be cool if one was made for console and available with tracks as a wheel options,seen a pic of one once where the dual wheels were taken off and replaced with tracks,man that thig was sick,had a big chrome straight pipe on it too
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

There is a steiger on console just not an old style one.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Drmattymd wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:00 pm Once again, giants doesnt have licensing for original steiger or international or Ford
Correct me if im wrong here but isn't Steiger and international Case IH, and Ford New holland?
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
eric21

Post by eric21 »

How about ferreri?
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Yeah I have it,great tractor but still looking to see an older one come