[Feature Request]Open up the Web API a bit more.

The Sim Station

[Feature Request]Open up the Web API a bit more.

Post by The Sim Station »

It would be awesome for the web API to include all the xml files in the savegame file instead of just the careerSavegame, vehicles, economy. I think this was fine for the past when most everything was in those three files, but now that there is a farms.xml, items.xml, missions.xml, etc, it would be amazing for websites to be able to use some of that information.

From something as simple as being able to display the current day, to displaying each individual farm finances as a summary to displaying available missions so people could check that without logging into the server. There are lots more fun things to be done with that information, like tracking total accrued loan interest over lifetime of map on a server for each farm. Stuff like that gets lost in game but would be great to setup stats like this on a server webpage.

I request and hope that going forward in the future you make these easily accessible via web API. Thanks for listening, I wasn't sure where else to put this post.
Vorden

Re: [Feature Request]Open up the Web API a bit more.

Post by Vorden »

Oh I like that idea, it would be quite helpful!
MNLonewolf

Post by MNLonewolf »

I agree. I would love to have access to more information
PlatinumTurbo

Post by PlatinumTurbo »

Agreed. More stats and information is always welcome when playing competitively in MP
HirschFan

Post by HirschFan »

This would be awesome! I rather don’t understand why only half of the information is accessible?
keep calm