New JD X9

vondeylenfarms

New JD X9

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Anybody follow agricultural stuff online like my family and I then you probably have seen the new JD X9 combine that's getting released summer of 2020. Looks awesome...maybe something to see in fs21?? Lol
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
ThatCanadianGuy

Re: New JD X9

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

It's already in the game, just needs a reskin :lol:

Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
GenXFarmer

Post by GenXFarmer »

LOL
Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:34 pm It's already in the game, just needs a reskin :lol:

Yeah...just like the Quadtrac....because the sales are exactly the same, lol

The old "copy" mantra is jealousy at its finest.

So stupid. Guys cry foul, yet it's not as their "so-called" originals create any real competotion, let alone a serious threat.

9R & 9RT sales took a dive during the advent of the 9RX as did the Quadtrac sales. Yet, for all the new sales demand for a 4-track machine, twenty years of Quadtac availability didn't exactly subdue 9R and 9RT sales. If they did, the 9RX would have been a flash in the pan.

Don't overlook the X9 for FS19
Eische

Post by Eische »

Would be interesting to see some specs of the JD X9. But more important would be to see how it performs in the field.
At Agritechnica they announced a combine challenge for it similar to the one for the T-Series combines. You can win 25000Euros if you show less losses while harvesting with same speed in the same field at the same day. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do it, if they not 100% convinced to have the best machine in place. But we will see how it turns out.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Eische wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:11 am Would be interesting to see some specs of the JD X9. But more important would be to see how it performs in the field.
At Agritechnica they announced a combine challenge for it similar to the one for the T-Series combines. You can win 25000Euros if you show less losses while harvesting with same speed in the same field at the same day. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do it, if they not 100% convinced to have the best machine in place. But we will see how it turns out.
There are pictures, I just didn't post them because there were alot lol and for some reason the link won't copy right...but Google it and they pop up. I love the tracks (same as the S series) and the can looks a little different. Alot of updates on the header and I haven't read too much into the components yet as I'm at work right now
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:56 am
Eische wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:11 am Would be interesting to see some specs of the JD X9. But more important would be to see how it performs in the field.
There are pictures, I just didn't post them because there were alot lol and for some reason the link won't copy right...but Google it and they pop up. I love the tracks (same as the S series) and the can looks a little different. Alot of updates on the header and I haven't read too much into the components yet as I'm at work right now
I've tried finding specs as well and haven't had much luck. I would imagine it will be a class 10 combine in order to keep pace with Claas and NH.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

It looks like a cross between a New Holland a d a Fendt
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:56 am
I've been following the development of this combine for a while. Have seen many patents and patent applications in the past couple years. In interested to see what they actually incorporated and what they didn't. One was for a diesel-electric drive. There were others for grain cleaning, straw chopping and spreading, unloading anger, feeder house, header....basically a ground up new design. I'm anticipating some changes to the S series as well