Wish for FS21

KevinMn

Wish for FS21

Post by KevinMn »

Hello,

I made another post about something I wish you'd add for the next installment of the game (US store spec for vehicles, even ways to do it), but I just remebered something more.
SEATCAM! That's what we call it at least, it's when the camera is a child of the seat, so it bounces along with it. You've probably noticed that a lot of the mods on your modhub have this, because it's something a lot of us want.

I remember hearing a dev talk about this before the game launched, and he said they didn't want to add it, because a lot of people got 'seasick' from it. Which is true, and should be respected.
That's why you need to make it an option. It really wouldn't be that hard, with no extra work for modders. Simply have the indoor camera either follow the seat translation/rotation, or like object 0>. Very simple option to change on the fly.

Such an option was even made for the script back in FS15.

Generally you should make a lot more options for people, instead of calling all the shots. That way 100% of the playerbase is happy and satisfied, not only 51%.

Thank you.
RoAn05t

Re: Wish for FS21

Post by RoAn05t »

I wish that you could fasten vehicles/implements on trailers
Ps4 player
Want to play ask me :biggrin2:
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

I want to be able to adjust where my head will be in the cab. For some reason they have my head hitting the ceiling and I can barely even see the horizon. I don't do cab driving for this reason ..... It's just awful.
Let me lower it to where I want. You can even call it lowering your seat if you want to make it feel more realistic. Nitpicking detail I know but it been bugging me
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Hello.

There's already a topic for such things

viewtopic.php?f=988&t=146110

Please make your suggestions there
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user