FS19 - Refilling in the field

levenminis

FS19 - Refilling in the field

Post by levenminis »

On the lookout for a vehicle/s capable of refilling solid fertilizer and seeds in the field - Liquid fertilizer and fuel is no problem, but there doesn't seem to be anything around that can refill seeder tanks on the field using my own seeds/fertilizer etc - some of my fields are miles away from my silo's and no way of actually filling the seeders without removing them from the field. Had the same problem in FS17 and I never solved that either. There are vehicles and tanks to refill in the field, but they only use bought seeds - I want to use my own produced stuff.
ThatCanadianGuy

Re: FS19 - Refilling in the field

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

What do you mean your "own produced seed"?

Most tippers will easily fill the drill tanks, there is also the auger wagons for the ones without filling augers.

Last edited by ThatCanadianGuy on Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The seed tender works really well too. I'm sorry if I don't get your problem.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Bigfilmguy

Post by Bigfilmguy »

Could just be that the OP hasn't realised what an auger wagon is for, I know I didn't initially!
Viva la Valtra!
Intel I5-9400F, 16GB DDR4, GTX1660 6GB, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD
PS4 and proud!
Thanks to all modders, we do really love you, even though we don't always show it.
levenminis

Post by levenminis »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:01 pm The seed tender works really well too. I'm sorry if I don't get your problem.
Cheers for that my friend - Seed Tender works perfectly - didn't know that existed.
levenminis

Post by levenminis »

ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:53 pm What do you mean your "own produced seed"?

Most tippers will easily fill the drill tanks, there is also the auger wagons for the ones without filling augers.

I make my own seeds and fertilizer using mods - None of the trailers or augers would fill my seeders in the field - same for solid fertilizer - I had to go back to the farmyard to fill the seeders direct from the 'factory' mods.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I'm currently using the this:

Works great for refilling Seed, Fertiliser and Lime in the field. In the store it comes with configuration options allowing for you to choose between 1 and 3 Compartments, meaning you can either have one 35,520 litre compartment for putting a single filltype in, or you can split that into two compartments or three. Also you can use this as a regular auger wagon/trailer as it'll accept any bulk materials.

You can find it and download it over on yesmods.com if you are a PC Player.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

There's also a nice Annaburger auger wagon on the Modhub that has an option to be divided in 2 compartments ;
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

levenminis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:59 pm
ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:53 pm What do you mean your "own produced seed"?

I make my own seeds and fertilizer using mods - None of the trailers or augers would fill my seeders in the field - same for solid fertilizer - I had to go back to the farmyard to fill the seeders direct from the 'factory' mods.

What mods are you using and how are mod seeds and fert different from the in game stuff?
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I'd assume he's either using the Global Company Stuff or the Farmer Schubi mods to produce his own Seeds and Fertiliser among other things. I do this on all my maps. Wheat,Barley and Oats along with Fertiliser go into the seed machine and get turned into seed you can either use to seed your fields, or sell for quite a nice profit, as seed generally costs more then the cereal crops. The Fertiliser buildings take Manure, Slurry or Digestate and then also Water and they output Fertiliser that again you can either use on your fields or sell for massive money, as Fertiliser is one of the highest priced items in the game.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
mike33s

Post by mike33s »

Where are you selling seeds and fertilizer at? I've produced my own seeds and fertilizer before but I ended up with an enormous stockpile because I couldn't use it fast enough.
cvKurt

Post by cvKurt »

The Horsch pack has a seed tender as well as a shuttle... you can also take a big bag or pallet out the field.