Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
adammac5858

Re: Rodeo truck, thoughts?

Post by adammac5858 »

I like the truck, but using the lights in cab view is hard, the glare is wicked. I had the work light option, and one bright glare was right in drivers side view. Even with just headlights on and the work bar off it is still there. I'm still driving it though!
redglasses wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:52 am Looks really solid with that bull bar.
Oh yeah it does!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Dutchgrimm

Post by Dutchgrimm »

Great mod I love the old stuff
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

I like it, I like that it sounds like the 1978 pickup, that meaty V8 burble 🤤🤤🤤
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

That bull bar is awesome.
FS 22 and loving it.
TheWittyGinger

Post by TheWittyGinger »

It's a great mod. I'd love to see it expanded on with a dually/flatbed options. I think that older style truck with a dually and fifth wheel would be awesome.
TurboJ

Post by TurboJ »

Anyone else noticed that it's very difficult to use a trailer with this truck? If you use a small trailer you can just about haul it when empty, but as soon as you have a few hundred kilos of weight on the trailer you lose steering. The front wheels of the truck go light and the trailer will no longer follow your turning course. It can even prevent you from making turns in the first place. In addition, some trailers are very hard to get detached properly. From what I can see the truck possibly needs more weight up front so you can use trailers with it.

This is a shame because the truck itself is very nice and fits the game well.
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

TurboJ wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:36 pm Anyone else noticed that it's very difficult to use a trailer with this truck? If you use a small trailer you can just about haul it when empty, but as soon as you have a few hundred kilos of weight on the trailer you lose steering. The front wheels of the truck go light and the trailer will no longer follow your turning course. It can even prevent you from making turns in the first place. In addition, some trailers are very hard to get detached properly. From what I can see the truck possibly needs more weight up front so you can use trailers with it.

I can haul the small john deere skidsteer with it. But you have to put the weight directly onto the trailer wheels.

FS 22 and loving it.
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Pensarethebest wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:35 pm
TurboJ wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:36 pm Anyone else noticed that it's very difficult to use a trailer with this truck? If you use a small trailer you can just about haul it when empty, but as soon as you have a few hundred kilos of weight on the trailer you lose steering. The front wheels of the truck go light and the trailer will no longer follow your turning course. It can even prevent you from making turns in the first place. In addition, some trailers are very hard to get detached properly. From what I can see the truck possibly needs more weight up front so you can use trailers with it.

I can haul the small John deere skidsteer with it but you have to put the weight directly on the trailer wheels.
FS 22 and loving it.
TurboJ

Post by TurboJ »

Funnily enough I've also been using this truck to haul a skidsteer with success. But if I put 6-8 small logs onto the same trailer instead, away goes the steering. Hand liftable small logs that is. So something's not quite right. Hopefully the mod author sees this as fixing the issue shouldn't be too big a job.