I think I found a way to make extreme money!

Mwal

Re: I think I found a way to make extreme money!

Post by Mwal »

Riven326 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:04 pm
FarmerLee73 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:18 pm I doubt that many people struggle to make money in this game, as other's have stated, it can be too easy to make money!
I only own two fields. Everyday is a struggle.
Hahaha this gave me a good laugh
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

blue_painted wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:09 pm
Riven326 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:04 pm
FarmerLee73 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:18 pm I doubt that many people struggle to make money in this game, as other's have stated, it can be too easy to make money!
I only own two fields. Everyday is a struggle.
I own almost all of the map (on Lipinki) and yet I can only afford little old Ursus tractors and all year is a struggle .....

(different strokes, different folks :) )
I make money. But I'm having to pay interest on the loan I had to take out. Plus the helpers whenever I use them. My equipment is old, but it works. I'm working towards buying more fields for more revenue. Maybe even a plot of land for forestry. Something to do while I wait for the crops to grow. Constant revenue stream and all that.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

If I use the Multi-Filling Station... I only ever use it to fill auger wagons with Seed or Fertilizer and maybe tankers with Herbicide or Liquid Fertilizer. Although, 1 map I was playing... I got into animal work a little earlier than I was initially planning and used it to purchase the animals food until I was able to produce it myself.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Terry4597

Post by Terry4597 »

Good idea. I do the same thing to get enough digestate to use on my fields. Its a hack yes but the work has to be done still. I hate hearing people saying "why do this it's not how the game was intended". I totally disagree. Each player has a different style of play and can justify their style in a realistic sense. Its not bad if you disagree with them just dont complain about it
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I wonder if there is a tax mod? You are getting ready to cash in on one your biggest fields so for each load that is dropped off, taxes are applied. The difference between gross income and net income. :frown:
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

ekeenan wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:45 pm I wonder if there is a tax mod? You are getting ready to cash in on one your biggest fields so for each load that is dropped off, taxes are applied. The difference between gross income and net income. :frown:
A tax system in the game would make it more interesting that's for sure.

*thumbsup*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

ekeenan wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:45 pm I wonder if there is a tax mod? You are getting ready to cash in on one your biggest fields so for each load that is dropped off, taxes are applied. The difference between gross income and net income. :frown:
There is a tax mod. It’s on the mod hub. Only works for pc though. It’s really good. And gives even more immersive gameplay. I would strongly recommend it if you game on pc 👍

To the OP. many saying you should not play it like that or why buy the game if you are not going to play it properly. Everyone one of us bought the game and everyone of us play’s it how we want. If you don’t like what the OP is doing then fine move on with your life.

The OP is about an idea. They wanted to share it with the community. No need to start telling people how they play the game is wrong. For you all know there could be a parent out there that play’s this with their kid/kids and wants to set things up fast so their kids can move on to it when they get home. Most kids will not care about yield rates ect. They just want to have a go at using different machines ect. So a post like this could be a big help to someone spending a fantastic time with their families.

Don’t be so fast to judge others. Let them enjoy the game the way they want. It’s not hurting anyone how they play so don’t take it so personally all the time.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

There is a tax mod. It’s on the mod hub
Could you find it on Modhub and give us a link?
I tried searching and could not find it.
Tnx.
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

There is not a tax mod for FS19.

Instead, there are two subvention mods which gives money :

1. Government Subsidy
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

This mod gives massive amount of money

2. ExtendedFinances

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

the "light version " for subsidy

Any player can use these mods, if he/she wants to. These are not tax mods, they are mostly a "tax return " mods :)

Surely a tax mod would be a nice addition to the game, so far there is nothing, maybe in the future.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Thats what i thought, but i had to ask, because i know almost every mod on Modhub and when i saw someone mentioned tax mod, i thought, maybe i dont see good.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

There was one for 17. I think it was called "profit tax". Perhaps that is what is being recalled.
aklein

Post by aklein »

adammac5858 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:14 pm His game, his system, his style of play. I wouldn't play like that but he can play however he wants. Earn that coin buddy!
You got the idea right. Poor guy posted what he thought was a good idea that others would benefit fro and all he gets is grief. There are endless ways to make money and depending on PC or Console and many different ways to get the same results.

Working with the bga bunkers is a decent amount of work even if the source material is being produced out of thin air. there is still all that compacting, fermenting and loading into the digester.