Aerial Work Platform (aka Cherry Picker)

Stryder87

Aerial Work Platform (aka Cherry Picker)

Post by Stryder87 »

So I'm driving around my farm and in town and find there are quite a number of trees that are conveniently placed on street corners that block my view of on-coming traffic. I would love some way to trim branches or tops of trees without having to fell the whole thing. This prompted me to look for some kind of machine that would let me elevate enough to do this. However, I can't find anything to do this with. Now, I could lease a crane or some other kind of machine with long booms/arms (like a forestry machine) and just climb up the arm to the tree and cut it, but it would be really cool to have an actual AWP to do this.

Does anyone know of a mod like this? I can't find anything on ModHub. I found one through Google named 'Telescopic boom lift', but the reviews say it doesn't work. There's a 'Topkick Bucket Truck', but it's for FS17.

Seems like it would be a fun little machine to use.
custommurvin23

Re: Aerial Work Platform (aka Cherry Picker)

Post by custommurvin23 »

How to Turn Your Website? Social Marketing & Email Marketing into Sales and Recruiting Workhorse? Staffing becomes more competitive by the day. And, with a candidate shortage, your website and online marketing efforts must perform at peak levels to gain a competitive advantage. On this website here https://www.owox.com/ you will get all the useful information that you need.
Last edited by custommurvin23 on Mon May 25, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

There is this mod for a telehandler but you can't lift yourself while standing in it unfortunately:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Guil

Post by Guil »

NMC has a mod in the works, Eric had a thread here about it
eric21

Post by eric21 »

And I think the csz pack as one?
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Guil wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:38 pm NMC has a mod in the works, Eric had a thread here about it
Do you have a link by any chance
tj_was_here

Post by tj_was_here »

MrSquealypig wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:06 pm
Guil wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:38 pm NMC has a mod in the works, Eric had a thread here about it
Do you have a link by any chance
Should be this one =
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=165943
Farming on PC!
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yep, that's the one. I meant to look for it but I was in work and forgot then haha