What's going on, on your farm?

DEERE317

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by DEERE317 »

There’s a Steiger 9330 RCS for sale on the Community trader, it’s in Missouri but shipping’s available.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Mwal wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:23 am Lat spring is here, time to finish planting and make first crop hay
Planting some sugar beets
Heading to bale hay
Chopping Haylage
The hauling crew
Some poor soul pulled the short straw because the 685 is on the baler
Nice stable of machines, brother. I know this these are ancient images in the farm sim world. How did you like the Challengers? You must have liked them a lot to get two. I got a farmer across the border with one for sale.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:11 pm
Nice stable of machines, brother. I know this these are ancient images in the farm sim world. How did you like the Challengers? You must have liked them a lot to get two. I got a farmer across the border with one for sale.
Thanks, I really like them and actually have three, two 5 series and a 6 series and at one time had 4 but the other 6 series was replaced by the big massey because I can get about 50 more horse out of it. This mostly stems from real life, my planting tractor is a challenger and i really like it. Cat has always been a top notch dealer to deal with whether I’m in there for parts for my backhoe at work or trying out a new machine sending someone out to show off the bells and whistles and taking into consideration what we like and don’t like, to going in as a small farmer and still being taken good care of. Plus in a pinch I can go to an agco dealer as well. Won’t here too many complaints from me and plan to replace our case with a 200ish horse challenger in the near future. I just hope giants shows some love to the rest of the challenger tractor and equipment line in the next game.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I’m getting some ideas for my next tractor purchase... either a sibling for the Fendt Vario 724 S4 Profi Plus or a Challenger... I really like Fendt’s though... hmm... DANGIT MWAL!!! I’m almost bankrupt as it is...
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Farmhohotree

Post by Farmhohotree »

Talking to my cows
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:00 pm I wanted to revive this thread as I am having fun using all the American mods I have been stockpiling waiting to use.

I'm on day four at my new farm in Griffin, Indiana. We have heard from the locals that there have been some sightings of the legendary bigfoot. Although we have yet to see the creature. On the farming side of things, I am in the middle of my first hay crop. I am selling most of my bales locally, to recoup some profit. I will keep some for my horses and cattle. But I will probally make around 5-600 all said and done. I got a good deal on some used equipment and bought some with the help of Machinery Pete. I have a 4440, and a Massey Ferguson Hesston small baler to do my bales. And I got a good local deal on a John Deere 2280 swather, to cut. It's older but she runs great. I am on the look out for an 8960, if anyone has some leads on a good used one in the Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky area. I'm gonna hope to get a field prepared to plant some soybean in the next few days.
Good to get this thread going again Ched and stay out of the way of "Bigfoot". My farming is taking place in Iowa in the Upper Mississippi River Valley where all of us are on the alert as there has been some sightings of a Hinged-Tail Bingbuffer that has made it up here from the Ozarks in Missouri.

A ferocious animal but fortunately its moves slowly because of its short legs. But you have to be ready to dodge the rocks it will sling at you from it's hinged tail. It has a very large and deep mouth where it stores rocks and when it is ready to kill its prey it reaches in its mouth pulling out a rock and sling it at you. When its prey is knocked out it can slowly meander over and finish the kill.

We just managed to finish the fall harvest of corn putting nearly 673,000 liters in the silo. Now we wait for the prices to go up.
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Got the savegame back on West Texas. About 20 hours in now, most I've ever put on a savegame in FS besides MP haha. Would list the tractors, but I've got so much equipment that a picture is easier :lol: Right now, it's a lot of manure hauling, going to be in mid spring soon to get some crops planted. Not pictured in a Big Bud 450 being recalled by factory, the community trader will be providing me with a new one soon :D

PS 2000th post on the forums :shock:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Hey other Deere, what’s the baby Deere loader tractor?
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Nothing going on on my farm, spending the day investigating a mod conflict.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

The harvest crew at work. The combine and grain cart being controlled with Course Play and the two grain haulers under command of Auto Drive. Makes for an efficient operation.

Haulers waiting.

Taking a load of corn to Wisconsin across the Mississippi River.

Many folks along the Mississippi River say "it is too thick to drink and too thin to plow". :biggrin2:
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

No screenshots (I do have a glut to upload though...) but,
Finished a smaller corn field.
Finished ripping and VT’ing a larger one. Now for winter wheat which will be following by double crop beans.
And the current project since Courseplay finished baling is to load and haul off 40-50 round bales of corn fodder before I start liming and tillage to prep for wheat.
And have to finish the last two fields.
Harvest, Baling, Clear the bales off, Somewhere in the last three soil sample, lime, inline rip, VT, Drill in wheat. And all the while race the end of fall, 2 in game days left.
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

Watching my sunflowers and soybeans grow.

Maybe do some fertilising contracts while I'm waiting
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Still baling hay...
And running a load to the sale barn.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Back in map search mode. I really want one of the following:

- 4x version of No Man's Land
- Version of No Man's Land that is more Alpine themed (mountainous surround and more hilly)
- Version of No Man's Land with more exposed water and more trees

If I get the time, I might just strip everything off Holzer or another similar map and play that map. It's got some roll to it, a good number of trees and the town is on the edges.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

DEERE317 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:22 pm Hey other Deere, what’s the baby Deere loader tractor?
5E series. We ran a 5083E for pushing feed a few years back, so the 5085E with a bucket is the closest bet haha
Bryan83 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:44 am Nothing going on on my farm, spending the day investigating a mod conflict.
Hope you get it sorted out, I spent 5 hours testing and testing things on my West Texas save only to figure out it was one mod breaking the whole thing :confusednew:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!