What's going on, on your farm?

Dairydeere

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by Dairydeere »

LOL glad you figured it out *thumbsup*

Meanwhile, I have begun preparation for the Straw Harvest DLC. Oats are going into the ground and barley is coming out of the ground, with the straw almost more valuable than the crop itself.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

NPR_Terry wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:06 pm THANK YOU! I han't resolved it I didnt realize there was a slider bar to see more options. My noobness is showing but we all start somewhere.
👍🏻Glad I could help.
Yn0z

Post by Yn0z »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:28 pm LOL glad you figured it out *thumbsup*

Meanwhile, I have begun preparation for the Straw Harvest DLC. Oats are going into the ground and barley is coming out of the ground, with the straw almost more valuable than the crop itself.
I just dedicated my biggest field to oats, I already have two million litres of straw, I am officially a hoarder xD
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:43 pm
Barrcott wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:12 am
chedly_farms wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:13 am Moving on...

Today on Osina I bought the 1660 combine harvester and then put the Magnum to use spraying fields. I’m looking at one of those Cressoni headers for the Dominator now as well.
Don't bother Ched, the dominator & cressoni don't play nicely, the harvester's elevator drops too low when harvesting & the attach point on the cressoni header is too high , thus it almost lifts the front wheels of the harvester off the ground. It gets a bit messy if the ground contours are uneven.

Tried & failed miserably
I can second that as that combination would not play nicely together for me either.
So if you can't play nicely ,................... Don't play at all :lol: :lol:
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

At the moment all my woodshire fields as in soybeans. They will be going into oats ahead of a premos coming to the farm. Profits from the soybean harvest will go towards buying the premos and im trading in my trusty Fendt 939 and Case 7250 against a Xerion to power the premos and run tillage.
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Ninghan Farms is experiencing a Queensland climate atm.
Mid spring, all tillage and fertilizing done. Soybean planting nearly done, chasing up that with a sprayer to prevent weeds, then time to wait for autumn to harvest and sow some cereals for next springs straw harvest
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

LOL looks like everyone is going into the straw business. Hope the straw market doesn't crash, I'm putting some money into this :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

I did plant some winter wheat...
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

My first winter is finally coming to an end. Got some crops in too late to germinate (going to have to check the guts of this geo out) and it snowed unexpectedly in Georgia, so half of my winter crops failed germination. I ran out of straw to make compost, still need around 800,000 liters.

Luckily I purchased 300 more acres. My plans for Early Spring are to go crazy planting wheat, spelt, and oats. Then mid spring I have 150 acres set aside for soybeans and 100 acres for corn. 10 acres for sugarbeets. And I’m up to around 30 acres for grass.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Yn0z

Post by Yn0z »

I wasn't happy with the valtra's I sold them and got a new fleet of small tractors for more efficient crop protection amongst other things

Had to update the garage and workshop setup

eric21

Post by eric21 »

In the Australian map on 3rd day using seasons, currently slurry cultivating on a potato field. Soybean and cotton seeding finished, corn is growing nicely and still waiting for sugarcane. Waiting for a delivery of a cotton harvester and 2 JD combines by the end of next week
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

eric21 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:49 am In the Australian map on 3rd day using seasons, currently slurry cultivating on a potato field. Soybean and cotton seeding finished, corn is growing nicely and still waiting for sugarcane. Waiting for a delivery of a cotton harvester and 2 JD combines by the end of next week
Which geo are you using
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Queensland geo
Red1775

Post by Red1775 »

I just started this game this week. I seem to restart everyday because I find something I don’t like. Lol
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

That was my first month lol

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!