What's going on, on your farm?

DEERE317

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by DEERE317 »

Love your definition of “small tractors”, an 8230. Reminds me of my Medicine Creek Save where anything sub 250hp is a small hay rake or mixer tractor.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeah with the big arable anything under 400 feeds cows and pulls balers haha
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

And in my case most tractors are to small to be useful but still need them. :lol:
Pretty routine for the 4440, 6120M 5150 Maxxum, 6155R, Fendt Vario 724, Magnum 8940, Axion 870, and probably forgetting something to be parked up while the 8370R, 8370RT, 9570R, Big Bud 450, and semi often the 7310R to be running around like headless chickens.
And out of those “small tractors” the only 2 that maybe could go is the Case’s.
And forgot that I have the little yellow Massey Industrial because it’s cool.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
They Caged Non

Post by They Caged Non »

Saving up for a 2nd Agco combine on No Mans Land and also trying to run down the food in the open cow pen so I can move it to another spot where the cattle aren’t glitching through other objects.
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

Just finished harvesting on UMRV and with the additional fields I added at the start of the year ended up with a huge harvest. About 41,000 bu of oats, 18,000 bu of soybeans and 54,000 bu of corn. I am hoping to sell at top market prices that may yield in excess of $1.5 million. I want to add one more field that will get me to over 400ac and cycle through one more season before heading to Griffin. I really like the UMRV map and will probably keep it going even while experiencing new maps.

Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Dagrump wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:33 pm Just finished harvesting on UMRV and with the additional fields I added at the start of the year ended up with a huge harvest. About 41,000 bu of oats, 18,000 bu of soybeans and 54,000 bu of corn. I am hoping to sell at top market prices that may yield in excess of $1.5 million. I want to add one more field that will get me to over 400ac and cycle through one more season before heading to Griffin. I really like the UMRV map and will probably keep it going even while experiencing new maps.

I've been holding off playing that map since someone is doing a total remake of it that will improve how it looks, performs, and is under-the-cover/internally. Great map nevertheless
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

@dairydeere

I had not heard a revision was in the works but now that FS22 is announced I imagine they will probably hold off on the release. I really have not found any major problems other than a couple sell points not working which is not a huge problem with the numerous other sell points available. But I would like to see totally ripe corn stacks for harvest - not the partially green ones - again not a big deal. Overall. it is a great map that really captures the Mississippi valley terrain and the local area - having driven through there a couple times. But you ought to give it a try - I like the farm next to field 3 as it is roomy enough for expansion.
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
JKeller Farming

Post by JKeller Farming »

Built up a new farm East of Griffin, Indiana where the Upper Griffin Road curves to the North. Dairy farm with crops in four fields. Still have some work to do on the property, but like it so far. Reminds me of a lot of country properties around my area: Nice house with just a few trees.
Just a desktop farmer living the life in Griffin, IN
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

I just finished hauling my oat and corn harvest to market and have over 2 million dollars banked with over 400 acres in my UMRV farm. So it is time to move on and develop a farm on another map. Probably going to give Griffin a try. My hauler were very busy getting the product hauled today.

Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Just taking care of animals, buying new equipment, and hauling in some leased stuff to open up some new land
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

For the second time my save was gone.

So with a little government help rebuilt my entire farm.

Now... Back to planting my first crops
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Spreading Manure.
Starring: John Deere 7810 MFWD (full weight set, Aloe loader mount, GPS, and dualed up Michelin Radial Agri-Bibs) and a Frontier MS1243 spreader.
John Deere 6120M (Wide Michelin Agri-Bibs with wheel weights, GPS, and Loader mounts), John Deere 603R, Stoll/Deere loader Bucket, and home made weight drum.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Very Nice, dagrump.

I am in the middle of corn silage harvest with my new to me, Pottinger pull behind harvester. I’m hoping for at least 200k of silage. My Cattle farm is on the verge of massive expansion and I’ll need the feed.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

It's wintertime in Griffin, IN... So not much. I cut a few old dead pines out behind the machine shed and hauled the logs to the sawmill. Cleaned out the manure and hauled it off to be sold as compost. Other than keeping the cows fed, there's not much else going on right now.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Frederick

Post by Frederick »

:biggrin2: It's winter, not that good. Prepare for the next spring.