What's going on, on your farm?

chedly_farms

What's going on, on your farm?

Post by chedly_farms »

I haven't played in four days, and will be playing tonight. I am quite looking forward to it. I have an oat field to harvest, I might demo a Claas on it. And I am putting in a covered bunker silo. So should be funs times on Marwell.

What are you guys working on?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Illinois Farmer

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by Illinois Farmer »

On my lone oak save, I have to finish putting the rest of hay crop into the bunker since I filled my silo full. Then I gave to wait until my crops grow, so I can spray some liquid fertilizer. On marwel, I haven't been there for a week, but I need to finish getting grass put into the bunker for silage and finish planting some crops into the one field.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
EyesJoshuaMF

Post by EyesJoshuaMF »

On my Oakfield 19, I’m doing autumn work, trying to get all of the Winter Wheat in before autumn sets in too heavily - need the plants established as I don’t want any frost problems! Running my Fastrac with the Väderstad spirit which I bought after a demo last year. Downgrade in size, but big upgrade in work efficiency as I can get all my seeding done really quickly.

On Coldborough Park Farm, I’ve finished spring planting and feet spreading, so I am busy cleaning out the grain silos ready for this years crop. New harvester has just arrived - Got a Case 1660 with 18ft header well used on The FS Community Trader for £7000 which I am very happy with and can’t wait to use.

Hoping to restore my broken West Coast save, and finish spring planting, and rolling with the Massey Fleet.
Player since fs2013

👍Massey Ferguson
👍Valtra
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Got my harvest done and decided to add a sign to the farm. Also added a BGA plant on the back side for my own fertilizer.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Just moved into medowgrove a few days back do currently ripping up grass leys with & planting wheat, barley & soyabeans may have to build a bale sell point though as the maps fixture is too tight to get to.
fellsbrun is ticking over with the establishment of a new dairy herd & Lipinki is pretty much the same
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

On my County Line save, its only 3,5hours left of day 4 of autumn. Im trying to double-crop but not sure if it will be a success if planting in the third part of fall. I have 5ha left to sow. A small tractor and a narrow seeder makes it exciting to see if this will work. If it works well there will be enough money for a new tractor one year earlier.
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
kintino

Post by kintino »

In lone Oak, running at the dealership to rent a combine harvester and a wheat mower, and I'm also late in mowing the hay, the weather didn't help much this year winter is about to start ...
MarkDeere205

Post by MarkDeere205 »

I’m on console so I prepped 2 maps so they’re ready for seasons. I enjoy logging in the winter so I planted 100 trees on Welker and 40 trees on Lone Oak and fast forwarded so they’re full grown.
I did some landscaping, placed some buildings and got the equipment that I wanted to start with. I also purchased the fields I want to start with and made sure they’re harvested.
In the meantime I’m running a small farm on Felsbrun and doing a lot of harvesting contracts.
I play on Xbox 1 in Michigan
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Just sold my trailer on Minibrunn. I am leasing a TREX tree cutter to fell some timber and make room for my farmhouse, had to take out a small loan to build. Looking forward to having the family is some not so cramped quarters. Spring is in full swing, I'll do some spraying come summer, and finish this house before harvest!

Note: I am on console, so spring is "spring" for me until seasons is released hahaha.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Combining beans on Flatmap (built one of our rl farms on it)
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Clearing the forests on Holmakra to put in harvest sale buildings, other production and general infrastructure. This is my large vehicles map.

Done a corn silage harvest on Meadow Grove in preparation for starting a dairy farm.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Me and my brother are currently in the middle of both soybean and cotton harvest on lone oak farm. We are using two JD cp690 pickers to pick the cotton, a JD 8245r and magnum 250 both on rear duals with 3pt. Weeder mods (can't remember the brand they are at the moment), to knock down the cotton stalks and add a layer of fertilizer. We are also using a new holland t6.160 with the black lizard module trailer to get the bales out of the field and lined up, and we use two semis with the round module trailers to haul them to sell. For the soybeans we are using two case ih 7240 combines on floaters with 30' rostelmash draper heads, a case ih 310 magnum on 4 tracks with a kinze 1051 grain cart, and three semis with Wilson hopper bottoms to transfer the grain to the elevator. We are also using our jd 8320rt with weba plow to rip a couple fields for fall tillage. After soybean harvest is over we will put the 310 magnum on a second weba plow to help with the fall tillage.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

On loneoak I still have a bunch of harvesting and maby some logging to extend my fields
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

At lone oak I'm currently cutting a path from the green barn bales sell on the east side of the central forest through to my farm on the western side. Taking a while but it will make life easier in the long run
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:58 pm At lone oak I'm currently cutting a path from the green barn bales sell on the east side of the central forest through to my farm on the western side. Taking a while but it will make life easier in the long run
I done that exact same thing on my map it saves alot of time 😁
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama