What's going on, on your farm?

BadgerGrimm

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by BadgerGrimm »

@humbe; Yeah, that's what it was...it was set to helper refill seeds - buy. Turned that off, issue solved. Tick. :)
@noraf; I use their equipment if I don't have it, but in this case, it was my own.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:07 pm Oh, are you on 17? I know where to find the 19 version, didn’t know if that was the one you were using. Thought it was 19 because of how good the graphics were. Still adjusting to 19 :lol:
It's worth getting a copy of 17 for this map alone it is a fantastic piece of work. It's going to be a fair while till I fire up 19 again.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Just kicking off in Sussex, Bought out Abbots farm and some surrounding fields. Currently have some wheat germinated and some canola planted. Planted a few vineyards and apple trees across from SealyPs (hoping he can make me some nice wine and cider). Been doing a lot of transport jobs, Hoping to get a good deal on leasing some greenhouses in the area so I can boost the bank account while waiting for harvest. Plan is to eventually work my way up to owning the main farm
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

We are in the full harvest swing over in Osina. We have some more soybeans to harvest and then need to start getting some lime in the fields. The new dairy acquisition is in full swing and producing milk with a huge herd of 7. The Hogs are also selling nicely with a truck load every few days. We are now back to getting around to contract work, as we are the biggest contract outfit in the area. In our fleet are a Claas Dominator 108, Case IH 1660, Fendt 515c, Fiatagri 180-90, CaseIH 1455xl, Deutz AgroStar, and a D754. We sold our Fortschritt E516 a few months back, to get a machine with a bigger tank. We were sad the day she left the yard. But in the name of progress we must go on.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:37 am
Dairydeere wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:07 pm Oh, are you on 17? I know where to find the 19 version, didn’t know if that was the one you were using. Thought it was 19 because of how good the graphics were. Still adjusting to 19 :lol:
It's worth getting a copy of 17 for this map alone it is a fantastic piece of work. It's going to be a fair while till I fire up 19 again.
I agree 110% with you on 17, especially since "Skyswap" was released. Although I do miss the contract method of 19 that you can save a job or use your own equipment, but with my LOF farm on 17 having matured the bank account remains strong so I don't really need to do the extra work.
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I miss the additional seasons features and very little else.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Last night, I kicked off the bean harvest on Lone Oak. The STS rolled through, and my 8345R was going up and down the field filling my Mack Semi. The JD 8410 was controlled by a less-than-average intelligent worker. He spent half the time backing up, so I had to fire him :lol: . Both grass fields are mowed, and the 8940 is merging the first one right now. Hauling in straw from a local to prep for the cows. Things are rolling :thumbsup:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I first finished my first year out in Montana. I bought 2 more smaller fields, so I can plant grass in one and get some more grain to feed the pigs in the other. I have 3 fields altogether now.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:38 pm We are in the full harvest swing over in Osina. We have some more soybeans to harvest and then need to start getting some lime in the fields. The new dairy acquisition is in full swing and producing milk with a huge herd of 7. The Hogs are also selling nicely with a truck load every few days. We are now back to getting around to contract work, as we are the biggest contract outfit in the area. In our fleet are a Claas Dominator 108, Case IH 1660, Fendt 515c, Fiatagri 180-90, CaseIH 1455xl, Deutz AgroStar, and a D754. We sold our Fortschritt E516 a few months back, to get a machine with a bigger tank. We were sad the day she left the yard. But in the name of progress we must go on.
Sounds similar to my farm on minibrunn. Except I'm running a 2wd and 4wd mf 3000s, an e516 still along with an e303 to cut grass. Also have a d754 that I switch between a flat bed and dump bed. Small dairy setup with 8 cows. Started with 6 but just had 2 calf's.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

Fun with forestry! The next time I take a photo I'll try to remember to toggle F1 off:)
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

jasonbarron wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:28 pm
(If you have the Advanced Dev Controls you can toggle HUD off.)
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

jasonbarron wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:28 pm Fun with forestry!
This post is incorrect. There cannot be any fun with forestry.

I'm kidding, by the way.
Except really, I am not.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

😁
Even more fun when you get the hang of the jenz HEM 583 Z to make chips.
Have used that a few times, using the stepa to haul the logs out to the chipper making a nice pile or two, and the using the crane on the jenz to feed itself.
It's even better in mp, 1 felling threes and cutting them to size with the chainsaw, one hauling it up, one chipping.
Later you'll have one loading chips and two to haul it off
Last edited by Noraf on Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:42 pm
jasonbarron wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:28 pm Fun with forestry!
This post is incorrect. There cannot be any fun with forestry.

I'm kidding, by the way.
Except really, I am not.
:lol:
Man, after I finally mastered that crane I felt like tree chopping, limb whacking titan of all things splintery. The first 8 hours of learning to use the unwieldy POS was about as much fun as passing a kidney stone through an erection, though:)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:34 pm
jasonbarron wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:28 pm
(If you have the Advanced Dev Controls you can toggle HUD off.)
What key does that?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!