What's going on, on your farm?

Florish

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by Florish »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:53 pm Our Case 1455 puts out smoke black enough to enrage Greta.
:lol: :coolnew:
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:53 pm Our Case 1455 puts out smoke black enough to enrage Greta.
Ignorance is bliss
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Lmao!
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:07 pm
PMSL
UP_conductor

Post by UP_conductor »

Where do I start, it's been kinda crazy. First I ran over the wife with the combine, whe told me to do it, so I did. Shot my dog because he wouldn't leave my daughter alone. Sick bastard. Ate my dog for dinner. Drove my sexy tractor into town to a local strip club, took one back to farm, put her to work and paid her a dollar a day. But she came up missing after she fell in the silo, haven't her yet. The neighbor wife ran off with my 12 year old son, which is kinda gross because she's like 70 years old. The last time I heard they will where driving on route 66 listening to Johnny Cash. I went bankrupt for the 60th time, I got really drunk and I jumped in my Case tractor with a manure spreader and I painted that bank brown. I wish I could have seen their faces. Hahaha.....now I'm running through my field trying to get away from those cops. Does anyone have money I can have????
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

UP_conductor wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:53 pm Where do I start, it's been kinda crazy. First I ran over the wife with the combine, whe told me to do it, so I did. Shot my dog because he wouldn't leave my daughter alone. Sick bastard. Ate my dog for dinner. Drove my sexy tractor into town to a local strip club, took one back to farm, put her to work and paid her a dollar a day. But she came up missing after she fell in the silo, haven't her yet. The neighbor wife ran off with my 12 year old son, which is kinda gross because she's like 70 years old. The last time I heard they will where driving on route 66 listening to Johnny Cash. I went bankrupt for the 60th time, I got really drunk and I jumped in my Case tractor with a manure spreader and I painted that bank brown. I wish I could have seen their faces. Hahaha.....now I'm running through my field trying to get away from those cops. Does anyone have money I can have????
I’m not sure I believe, that your 12 year old son was listening to Johnny Cash.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

UP_conductor wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:53 pm
Strip club eh?

What map are you on?

Just asking for a friend...
Ignorance is bliss
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

UP_conductor wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:53 pm Where do I start, it's been kinda crazy. First I ran over the wife with the combine, whe told me to do it, so I did. Shot my dog because he wouldn't leave my daughter alone. Sick bastard. Ate my dog for dinner. Drove my sexy tractor into town to a local strip club, took one back to farm, put her to work and paid her a dollar a day. But she came up missing after she fell in the silo, haven't her yet. The neighbor wife ran off with my 12 year old son, which is kinda gross because she's like 70 years old. The last time I heard they will where driving on route 66 listening to Johnny Cash. I went bankrupt for the 60th time, I got really drunk and I jumped in my Case tractor with a manure spreader and I painted that bank brown. I wish I could have seen their faces. Hahaha.....now I'm running through my field trying to get away from those cops. Does anyone have money I can have????
Wow got all the makings of a country n western song there bud , maybe you should give up farming 🤣
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:47 pm Just done harvesting.
Thought I’d drill in the Fall instead of Spring.
See how that goes. Will it enable me to harvest sooner?

We’ll see

Well certainly before your spring crops are ripe 🙂

I don't currently run seasons but yeah makes a good mixture to have some winter barley / wheat in
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Harvest time!

Preparing my fields for the next season right after the Lexion has passed.

Ignorance is bliss
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Playing on Gemeinde Rade with seasons....installed two water tanks at the pig and cow farm,bought two greenhouses,bought another 10 dairy cows and all fields ready for seeding. Loving this beautiful map
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Still getting my fields ready for next season.
Planting oats this time.

Ignorance is bliss
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

now that seasons is on xbox I am playing farming again. map is campaign of france and I am not borrowing any money this time. using the little Ferguson is fun. it does a good job with the pallets and the pallet fork is excellent with bales. I did haying contract and the bale mover on the contract is not usable so I hauled all the bales with the ferguson. forgot to put in gas so tractor stopped on the road, just sold it and bought a new ferguson. have to remember it doesn't have much gas. do have some sheep. I thought the wool bales were a thousand each but now they are 4 per thousand. oh well. back to farming. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Beginning to chop silage for my feedlot

SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

How do you add pictures? I keep getting invalid file extension when I try to attach?