Hey Giants? Ultimate game fix!

chedly_farms

Hey Giants? Ultimate game fix!

Post by chedly_farms »

Hey giants, you could do tire wear. Your welcome, I fixed your game. I’ll take my royalty check now.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
SJ_Sathanas

Re: Hey Giants? Ultimate game fix!

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I wasn't aware Farm Sim was broken?
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

1up on that!! It's crazy that you can drive around year after year with brand new tires that never gets worn..!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

My post was more a little jest than anything. But I did see a modded tractor that had worn tires. Got me thinking.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

How about some tire deformation. I can't stand seeing those perfectly round tires, takes away any weight sensation that the tractors have. Heavy tractors make tires flex at the bottom, this would help reduce the effect that tractors are just hoovering around my fields.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

Tires do flex at the bottom. The heavier the implement, the more flex. The flex even increases when you fill up your trailer or implement.
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

Jagtractor wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:22 am How about some tire deformation. I can't stand seeing those perfectly round tires, takes away any weight sensation that the tractors have. Heavy tractors make tires flex at the bottom, this would help reduce the effect that tractors are just hoovering around my fields.
Put on the Michelin tires on the Case Puma Tracks mod and then attach something heavy at the rear. You will se they deform.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
turbonakki92

Post by turbonakki92 »

Jagtractor wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:22 am How about some tire deformation. I can't stand seeing those perfectly round tires, takes away any weight sensation that the tractors have. Heavy tractors make tires flex at the bottom, this would help reduce the effect that tractors are just hoovering around my fields.
Just what i was going to write here. I'm a farmer myself and these rock hard tires are the only thing that's bugging me in this game. Tires should flex when you brake or drive in a bump, or when you have heavy load on. I was sure that they would make tires behave like this in FS19 but no. They should look for example tires in Spintires, they are like real tires.
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

turbonakki92 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:04 am
Just what i was going to write here. I'm a farmer myself and these rock hard tires are the only thing that's bugging me in this game. Tires should flex when you brake or drive in a bump, or when you have heavy load on. I was sure that they would make tires behave like this in FS19 but no. They should look for example tires in Spintires, they are like real tires.
As said above, FS19 do have tire flex and deformation.
It just might not be configured as "soft" as you like. But use my example above which will display the flex/deformation clearly.
//Jens Ejvinsson

Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

asyvan wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:16 am
Put on the Michelin tires on the Case Puma Tracks mod and then attach something heavy at the rear. You will se they deform.
yeah that one "modded" tractor in game does have some flex. but.... its ONE tractor. One tractor that giants didn't even release. Hardly a fix for the problem. The rest of the tractors are like driving rock tires. No flex
Giants should ask that modder for help cause obviously they don't feel the need for it.
PC and PS4 Pro
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

Jagtractor wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:31 pm
yeah that one "modded" tractor in game does have some flex. but.... its ONE tractor. One tractor that giants didn't even release. Hardly a fix for the problem. The rest of the tractors are like driving rock tires. No flex
Giants should ask that modder for help cause obviously they don't feel the need for it.
I am that modder. It's my mod.
😂😎😊
//Jens Ejvinsson

Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

*thumbsup* nice job on that tractor. Its not the tires yet that get me. Its the GROUND. For some reason flat ground doesn't cut it for me anymore. Spintires ruined me.
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

asyvan wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:38 pm
Jagtractor wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:31 pm
I am that modder. It's my mod.
😂😎😊
Really?! That's awesome. Great work on it.

I do use that mod, but I also used the puma so much from previous games that I can only justify putting it in only one of my maps.
PC and PS4 Pro
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

Personally, I would love to see tire wear, oil changes, damage to vehicles etc.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Just FYI for those that haven't noticed, tire deflection has been a standard in-game feature since FS17. It's easier to see with bigger tires. If you're not seeing any tire deflection at all, try finding some better quality mods because someone was being lazy.

I would love tire wear, but I'm not sure how it would fix all of the other current problems.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!