GIANTS Please Fix Console Issues

G0RILLA

GIANTS Please Fix Console Issues

Post by G0RILLA »

Im not sure if its just Lone Oak on Console but this is the second time I load into play and my file is corrupt. Why cant we have multiple game saves of the same game. I think the issue mainly comes from over writing the same file over and over.. plus wouldnt it be nice to have multiple saves so you can go back to earlier times in the game if you wanted to. Instead of having to start over!!! This was my second time trying to rebuild my farm from my last corrupt file where I had over 22hrs and all I did was cut down a willow tree and game over! This time I spent the last week trying to get things back to where I had them, I spend so much time in landscaping making sure everything looks legit. This time I decided not to have modded trees since I primary log. Sooo I just got finished planting over 580 trees I believe the actual amount was 595. I took about a week and I fast forwarded a while so they would grow.. Everything was working great and almost had an entire forest to cut down. This morning I cut down two trees and saved my game. Made a cup of coffee came back exited the game to see if there were any new mods on the hub, didnt see anything so went to load back into my game to log some more.. and Boom thats it stuck on the ceiling game frozen when I hit Start.. Are you serious!!! about to quit FS all together....... :hmm:
FS17 - FS19 - XBOX1
eric21

Re: GIANTS Please Fix Console Issues

Post by eric21 »

Sounds like mod that's causing this issue?
G0RILLA

Post by G0RILLA »

I don't see how it could be nothing was changed installed or modified..Like I said I cut down two trees saved the game, exited, checked mod hub installed/updated nothing..And reloaded the same file I just previously saved. I dont have tree mods installed or the real trees mod. I know alot of people always says its from that.
FS17 - FS19 - XBOX1
G0RILLA

Post by G0RILLA »

And the 2of 595 trees I cut down were all planted.. All 595 of them!! Took me forever it honestly makes me infuriated that this happened again and this time all the trees were planted. I didn't cut one tree til today and thats when I had the problem as soon as I saved and reload back in..
FS17 - FS19 - XBOX1
G0RILLA

Post by G0RILLA »

Giants really needs to work on a way to incorporate multiple saves Instead of one file you need to keep over writing...This could all be avoided if I had say 3 saves of my progress I could just revert to another point in the game via save.. Now If I even wanna play anymore I need to start from scratch!
FS17 - FS19 - XBOX1
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Try a save game with no placeable mods and see if that helps, it's obvious theres a mod that's conflicting with another
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

It sounds to me like possible you overloaded the game with the sheer amount of trees you planted. I know that trees cut down the frame rates during game play, and being that bales are limited to 200 on console, i'd say you hit some type of limit by planting close to 600 trees.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

i would say try disabling mod's and see if it let's you load it without locking up like that if it does then it's possibly a mod issue and the i would try turning them back on a few at a time.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I think it’s weird anyway, that the game only allows 1 save. Give us at least 3 so we can go back if something goes wrong or we dislike a choice we made
Last edited by iwan073 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ignorance is bliss
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

If you are on PS4 it is worth backing up your save to the Cloud regularly.
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

There is so the brightness issues which I wished they fixed... The game is simply too dark... And there is no brightness option.. And yes 8 am using highest brightness on my Samsung tv
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Do you have the more tree mod?
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

He said on this game save he didn't use the modded trees.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Wolf Farming

Post by Wolf Farming »

Didn’t realise that could cause issues might delete it and try it with out as I’ve had a few issues with loading the game on oakfield and it goes black and won’t load properly was worse when I planted a load of trees for felling and the game went weird on me
Steam: Grey Wolf
Pc only
Farming simulator 15,17,19,22
Currently playing: court farm
Fav tractor: challenger John Deere
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

in fs15 on xbone my 2nd save ever was WBH... everything was going great until I planted a TON of trees and ruined the game save.. Remember the limitations and understand that especially on console, everything should be done in proper moderation least we lose our progress to a corrupt save :)
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick