Once You find *YOUR* map...

Patrick73

Re: Once You find *YOUR* map...

Post by Patrick73 »

Anyone on console play on Osina? Just wondering about the slotcount and if it’s seasons ready
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

Since it was released, have been constantly on Marwell. Have tried various others but always had to go back. Since seasons arrived on console, I've started on Sussex (this & West Coast were my mainstays on fs17) but only until Sandy Bay (or possibly TVTOF), both of which never got my full attention.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I wouldn't say I find it hard to move onto a new map after spending time on a map. I mean I spent Something like 286 hours on my first map in the game when it released and did something like 61 videos which totalled about 50 hours of viewing for the public. My second map The Old Family Farm, I did about 180 hours on that and did 38 videos for the public which equalled about 40 hours of watch time. Next up was Mercury Farms did 325 hours on that and ended up with 39 videos of about 34 hours in watch time. Then I did Fenton Forest and did 500 hours on that map, produced 100 videos and about 91 hours of watch time. I then did some Multiplayer Server Stuff over the summer, starting on Dondiego where collectively we players put in 1000 hours on the map, then we did County Lines 4x map on multiplayer with Seasons, worked through 8 fully in game years, and again the collective time we players put in was 2136 hours. I at the same time started my single player game on the 4x Version of Fenton Forest. I have clocked in about 225 hours so far and have so far produced 63 videos totalling about 58 hours currently. The plan on that is to go to 100 videos like I did on the regular map. I also played some of Lone Oak last year, but as Live Streams and did 20 separate streams totalling about 50 hours. I'll be going back and continuing on that soon now that Christmas and New Year are over and done with.

For me I tend to play maps until I've done absolutely everything possible, multiple times and there is nothing left for me to do, no more story to tell. Then I move onto a new map, new surroundings and start all over again. I'm looking forward to getting to play on a couple of maps due to come out this year. I'd like to look at Millenial Farmer's map when that comes out, and I definitely want to play the Lakeland Map being currently done by Stevie, as his follow up and successor to his Fenton maps.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Jd69er

Post by Jd69er »

I've just lost over 50 hours on Maxwell maner farm . Loged on and everything was gone . Not one sell point on the map . Only left with leased items . Even original farm has gone
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Jd69er wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:08 pm I've just lost over 50 hours on Maxwell maner farm . Loged on and everything was gone . Not one sell point on the map . Only left with leased items . Even original farm has gone
Check your backup saves folder and try restoring to an earlier time. You may be able to save it. I had that happen a couple of times on some maps due to mod issues. At worst in one occasion I lost about 8 hours of real play time which equalled about three days in game. Thankfully I had the backup saves.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

I finally did find my map to go: Gemeinde Rade. This map does not have those ugly default map borders, it feels real and on this map I'm home. I like the little village, the small side roads and the dirt tracks. Also the field surroundings with trees, bushes and flowers make this a very detailed map.

@DeeBuur, thank you very much for this map, Vielen dank!!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Lexie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:22 pm I finally did find my map to go: Gemeinde Rade. This map does not have those ugly default map borders, it feels real and on this map I'm home. I like the little village, the small side roads and the dirt tracks. Also the field surroundings with trees, bushes and flowers make this a very detailed map.

It’s my favourite too! Really like Osina but not seasons ready on console and Geiselsberg has flickering water glitch which drives me crazy
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

that's a lot of video hours, how many have been viewed?

I haven't found my map yet for FS19, in 17 I stuck to lapacho. I liked that map, it had fields but it also had a lot of space that could be developed as I wanted. I enjoy creating fields from nothing. I'm thinking washoe will be the one for 19 as it seems to have a lot of space that could be developed but I am waiting to see if it gets up dated for seasons on console
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

In 15, it was Westbridge Hills. 17 was Goldcrest Valley. 19 has been a bit more diverse for me. Started on ravenport, built an empire of Agco products, then moved on to Pacific Northwest, built a John Deere farm there, and then I cracked open westbridge again, but with the twist of starting out on the second level with money but no land and equipment, but was also my first foray into Seasons. Got to watching some Welker Farms vids on YouTube, so I kinda got into that map, and sorta neglected my WBH startup. It's still sitting there with one field of germinated wheat, a pickup 78, an old Case 72 series, an equally old Fendt 500, NH TX32 and some other small stuff. I suppose I should get back to it, but I'm just really drawn to the Welker map for some reason, at the moment.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Smokee

Post by Smokee »

Lexie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:22 pm I finally did find my map to go: Gemeinde Rade. This map does not have those ugly default map borders, it feels real and on this map I'm home. I like the little village, the small side roads and the dirt tracks. Also the field surroundings with trees, bushes and flowers make this a very detailed map.

My only issue with that map is that it's not AI friendly, the borders are so narrow between fields that the AI just passes them through.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

@Smokee agree with you up to a point but I’ve redesigned some fields by merging and adding extra borders,I still have to do a couple of headlands but the workers cope no problem after that
Florish

Post by Florish »

Ps4, gemeinde Rade with seasons. By far my go to map all the time. Feels very natural and detailed.
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Florish wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:08 pm Ps4, gemeinde Rade with seasons. By far my go to map all the time. Feels very natural and detailed.
Agreed best map so far with marwell a close second although I’m hoping marwell gets a seasons update but haven’t heard anything
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I'm enjoying this is Ireland w/seasons having figured how to relocate my enterprise to the Cow yard.
Still have a non-seasons Ravenport that I use for palceables, a little nostalgia and general relaxation.
I always return to Meadow Grove but I'll wait until the V2 is released before starting another one.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

On 17 my home map was McMap - couldn't let it go!! Haven't seen it on 19 yet :frown: Lone Oak didn't catch me as hard in 19 as it did in 17. Right now I'm on Midwest Horizon and I don't think I'll be putting it away for a long time - damn that's a big and nice map! :biggrin2:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick