Fs17

Illinois Farmer

Re: Fs17

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Or just be nice to people to be nice and not attack them because you don't like something.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:03 pm Now that I have found a good map on 19, I can't go back to 17. It was easier to go back and put hours in on 17, when 19 came out with all it's issues. But 19 for me now is the better game. But for the first 4-5 months of 19, I played a lot on 17.
I was exactly the same way. The 1st few months of 19 I spent a lot of time on 17 still. As the bug patches started rolling I was playing more and more of 19. Then ALiEN JiM gave us Washoe Nevada... when that map dropped onto the modhub, twas the last time I played 17. Did load it up awhile after that, but... didn't spend more than about 15ish minutes in it, got bored real quick. The jerky steering wheel of the tractors and every time I hit the throttle I swore my tractor was going to pop a wheelie........ :lol: :lol:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

wiseguy49 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:28 pm
WMRmodding wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:29 am Who knows maybe bill will be back in the next fs game.
You did make some good points I will say. But, this tiny little sentence which I have quoted above from your response once again proves my point completely. The only reason people continue to *censored* up to this guy is the "what if." What if we continue to be nice to him and then maybe, just maybe, he'll put out another FS map. Or, what if I defend him on the forums from this "wiseguy" maybe I can get access to his "private" Frontier Design server? See here's the thing with me. I could care less if this guy never does another map for the public again.

There's a reason he now has a new account on here and he deleted his posts on FS-UK. He constantly portrayed a holyer-than-thou attitude. His constant bragging about his haves and your have nots was also included in these deleted posts. He makes references to his "excellent Frontier Design Test team" but then when people find a small bug or a floating tree within his map he'll explode. He even posted above, confirming that he did not have the access that he had when FS17 came out vs when 19 came out, which again, is a sore spot.

I love how you always try and portray me in such a negative way. As someone who goes out of his way to get attention.

You constantly keep making rubbish conclusions about me based on your own seemingly jealous, self righteous attitude.

If my maps, mods, or anything I say doesn't matter to you, (as you mention very often they don't) then why do you keep commenting about me, always making snide remarks about anything to do with me, or my mods.

Your constantly contradicting yourself.

Despite what you might believe for whatever ridiculous reasons, I never released mods for attention. I don't post for attention. I don't post about another modder and berate them personally or there mods.
If I post a comment and someone replies that they like what I've released, or currently that they hope I'll come back and release a new mod, why is that my fault?

Should I just stop posting in case what some replies to me upsets you? Or makes you annoyed?

You really are obsessed ever since FS-UK where you were warned and cautioned over similar behaviour from not just myself but other members of the forum team there.

Yet you still have this amazing self belief that you are completely blameless.
I find it staggering how blind you are to your own behaviour, and even more so that it is acceptable.

All I can conclude is you are one of those people who dislike it when other people get praise, and you feel the need to put them down. Why? Maybe to make yourself feel better? To draw attention towards yourself? Who knows.

I am tired of you constantly piping up on many of the topics I might comment on.

Hopefully the moderators will actually take action for once against your constant behaviour, instead of warning me when I post comments of dislike about Fs19. Apparently that is enough to get warned of having your account banned. Not being unpleasant towards other members. What a forum... :lol:
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Hes got this thing with modders, I think hes jealous
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

wiseguy49 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:28 pm
WMRmodding wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:29 am Who knows maybe bill will be back in the next fs game.
You did make some good points I will say. But, this tiny little sentence which I have quoted above from your response once again proves my point completely. The only reason people continue to *censored* up to this guy is the "what if." What if we continue to be nice to him and then maybe, just maybe, he'll put out another FS map. Or, what if I defend him on the forums from this "wiseguy" maybe I can get access to his "private" Frontier Design server? See here's the thing with me. I could care less if this guy never does another map for the public again.

There's a reason he now has a new account on here and he deleted his posts on FS-UK. He constantly portrayed a holyer-than-thou attitude. His constant bragging about his haves and your have nots was also included in these deleted posts. He makes references to his "excellent Frontier Design Test team" but then when people find a small bug or a floating tree within his map he'll explode. He even posted above, confirming that he did not have the access that he had when FS17 came out vs when 19 came out, which again, is a sore spot.
And there you go again making unfounded assumptions. Saying that I only comment to Bill because I am some how desperate for him to come back. You are extremely wrong from my side (I can’t speak for others). Would I like Bill to make a map for19 and maybe FS21 if that’s to be the next one. Who would not want that. Bill is one of the best map makers around. But I can assure you that I do not blow smoke up anyone’s backside I’m not a kid And don’t get excited where I almost wet myself. But what I do have is respect and the ability to say to Bill how much I enjoy his work and what he has lent to me personally. Also the fact that he toke tune out of his day to help me. I’m a nobody in modding. I’ve released 3 mods but I’ve done so because of the likes of people like Bill that helped me and kept me motivated. BIll does not need me to kiss him backside to know how good he is. The amount of downloads speak for themselves and awards and stuff. I also tell oxygen David the same on his Facebook page and lancyboy. And greenbale because I feel that is the least I can do is to say thank you for what they have given me to play on.

I’ve seen plenty of posts on here and FS-US and yes I might not always agree with how all situations are dealt with. But Bill is human and how am I to judge when I’m not perfect myself. It also does not make Bill a bad person and he definitely does bout give you the right to have some sort of personal hate campaign against. And it’s definitely not acceptable to attack him in a public forum.

If he bugs you so much just ignore his posts and comments and just walk away from it. There are plenty of other threads on this forum fo you to be involved in.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Mike3650

Post by Mike3650 »

wiseguy49 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:54 pm .......
because people like you is what make this community toxic.
Pot kettle black
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

WMRmodding wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:37 pm
....Saying that I only comment to Bill because I am some how desperate for him to come back....
I’ll go on record and say that I am. Dude’s pretty good at making maps.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I will also go on record with something about BulletBill.. If anyone were to take the time to engage with him like a normal person, instead of some modding god (or the opposite in some cases) and talk about things other than his mods, you will find that he is a really stand up, super nice guy who would have bucket loads of brilliant contributions to make to our community and conversations.. but instead he gets "will you bring this to 19", "we hate you for not bringing this to 19", "you mods are the bestest ever", "will you marry me" (yea some of you come across like that), etc... just let the guy exist ffs... we all have things we are good at.. his just happens to be modding maps.. doesnt mean he wants put on or off about it ALL THE TIME
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

Wow I had no idea this would devolve into this. Can someone please lock this thread?
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Vfarms wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:40 am Wow I had no idea this would devolve into this. Can someone please lock this thread?
Do keep the thread going. I've been enjoying reading about what different people enjoy about Fs17 and Fs19.

Don't let some troll who has issues with me spoil the topic you started. They just need to be dealt with the moderators.
wombles

Post by wombles »

BulletBill wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:56 pm Hopefully the moderators will actually take action for once against your constant behaviour, instead of warning me when I post comments of dislike about Fs19. Apparently that is enough to get warned of having your account banned. Not being unpleasant towards other members. What a forum... :lol:
:lol: You could also add humour to the not allowed list Bill, I have seen more threads closed/locked because they have went off topic with a bit of humour go figure :lol:, then as you say you could insult people all day long on this forum (if you where so inclined).

Oh I wouldn't feed the toxic troll any more Bill, some off the Giants staff/moderators are probably getting their trills with it. :lol:
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

I much prefer FS17. Now 19 has been out long enough for decent mods and maps to come through, there are some aspects that i miss when playing 17, such as, the requirement to spray herbicides, the physics of seed bags, the crops bending as you move through them, contracts system and a few others, but for me, the negatives of fs19 far outweigh those aspects.
I prefer the lighting, the vehicle physics, THE SOUNDS, the range of equipment available and the colours in FS17.

I'm afraid to say that FS19 killed the whole game for me. I used to play nothing but FS but on its launch, i was so disappointed with it and so frustrated that I just sacked it off. I couldn't bring myself to play the older version, knowing that I had the new one which, for me, was unplayable for months, so I started playing Dayz, a game of a totally different genre and I have fallen in love with that. I very rarely play FS now and when I do, its fs17 and even then, i get bored after an hour.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

For me there are only two improvements from FS17, the tractor acceleration is better on fs19 and the brands such as Claas and John Deere. The sounds are worse, god knows what they were doing when they recorded them? If Fs17 had the brands and the physics of fs19 I doubt I’d play Fs19 at all. I certainly won’t be buying FS21 on release if there’s no seasons. Forgot to add that the lighting is stuff as well...way too dark
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Patrick73 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:11 pm For me there are only two improvements from FS17, the tractor acceleration is better on fs19 and the brands such as Claas and John Deere. The sounds are worse, god knows what they were doing when they recorded them? If Fs17 had the brands and the physics of fs19 I doubt I’d play Fs19 at all. I certainly won’t be buying FS21 on release if there’s no seasons. Forgot to add that the lighting is stuff as well...way too dark
Yeah the sounds. I forgot to mention that earlier. Hoooo boy there was a step backward.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

From what I was told the sound issue in Fs19 was largely down to the removal of the gearbox feature of the game shortly before it's release.
If that is the case then it would make sense with how the sounds don't respond according to weight, incline or decline.

Hopefully GIANTS will incorporate the gearbox feature for Fs21 and then sounds will be improved.
Last edited by BulletBill on Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.