Baling contracts with seasons

SJ_Sathanas

Re: Baling contracts with seasons

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

You only need a tedder to help wet cut grass dry to hey.
Last edited by SJ_Sathanas on Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
astro80

Post by astro80 »

maybe maize plus the problem?
edit: it`s a know issue of maize plus, will be fixed in the next update.
SecretfarmerGal

Post by SecretfarmerGal »

having same issue on sussex cargo ship not accepting silage bales done for a contract using seasons, it does for non seasons
IndianaBoy

Post by IndianaBoy »

Hi everyone,

I know this thread is a bit old, but...
I am on the Ravensberg map and using Seasons, PF, and MaizePlus. I just finished a grass baling contract on a fairly large field that yielded 88 wrapped grass bales.
The contract was completed after delivering 64 bales to the sell point...I then kept the remaining 24 bales for my cattle operation.
Upon payout, I received the expected $34,000 for the contract, along with a whopping $82,000 for "reimbursement". I had to pay back about $1500 to borrow the equipment, but where does this huge reimbursement come from? Is this real, or some kind of bug/error?

Thanks for the help!
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

I saw something like that doing a contract on Six Ashes with Seasons recently. I was running a lot of mods, including Better Contracts https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019, so assume there might be a compatibility issue somewhere.
IndianaBoy

Post by IndianaBoy »

ctb123 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:48 pm I saw something like that doing a contract on Six Ashes with Seasons recently. I was running a lot of mods, including Better Contracts https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019, so assume there might be a compatibility issue somewhere.
Thanks -- I assume something like that as well, haven't had a chance to recreate the situation, but I'll be watching for it.