Baling contracts with seasons

UK virtual farmer

Baling contracts with seasons

Post by UK virtual farmer »

as the title says really with seasons when you make grass bales and rap them you have to wait 48 in game hours or something like that before it turns in to silage which only struck me last night when doing a grass baling contract I now have to wait the 48h before I can finish the contract and start a new one :sadnew: or has this been fort out and now with seasons you can do multiple contracts at the same time without the mod that lets you do multiple contracts at once ?
punchi

Re: Baling contracts with seasons

Post by punchi »

You can deliever the grass bales. They will finish your task
UK virtual farmer

punchi wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:36 pm You can deliever the grass bales. They will finish your task
I see so even though there not fermented the game still recognises theme as silage not grass so you don’t have to wait ?
wombles

Post by wombles »

Hmm I thought you had to wait till they turned too silage before your contract finished, though it's been a while from I did a silage contract with seasons.
UK virtual farmer

punchi right just take them straight to wherever they have to go no need to wait until they have fermented *thumbsup* would add a new level if you had to wait though :biggrin2:
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

If you were contracted to cut and wrap a field of grass IRL you woudn't wait until the bales had turned to silage to deliver them though would you.
wombles

Post by wombles »

UK virtual farmer wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:59 pm punchi right just take them straight to wherever they have to go no need to wait until they have fermented *thumbsup* would add a new level if you had to wait though :biggrin2:
That's good too know as I have been avoiding them, I tried them when seasons first came out on Oakfield and had too wait.
dutchcon21

Post by dutchcon21 »

If you are on PC you can download this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/farmingsimulator19/mods/54)
It allows you to have multiple missions active.
UK virtual farmer

Ritchie wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:19 pm If you were contracted to cut and wrap a field of grass IRL you woudn't wait until the bales had turned to silage to deliver them though would you.
:lol: Very true that never crossed my mind just didn’t know how it worked with seasons *thumbsup*
UK virtual farmer

dutchcon21 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:35 pm If you are on PC you can download this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/farmingsimulator19/mods/54)
It allows you to have multiple missions active.
Cheers for the link it should really be in the game to begin with anyway maybe in FS21 :hmm:
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I miss hey contracts :*(
humbe

Post by humbe »

Note though, that grass bales is worth nothing so if you want to sell the surplus you need to store those. No need to not end contract though..

(and I think you need to store them onto next month which is passed any midnight on a 3 day season)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

punchi wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:36 pm You can deliever the grass bales. They will finish your task
No, they don't.
Same thing happened to me 2 days ago and the delivery point didn't accept them.
PS5 / FS22
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

RODHA wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:48 pm
No, they don't.
Same thing happened to me 2 days ago and the delivery point didn't accept them.
Have to disagree. I always deliver the wrapped grass bales to the selling station without waiting until the fermentation is finished. And they were always accepted.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

With seasons I think you have to wait.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.