Straw harvest dlc

Jonny3355

Straw harvest dlc

Post by Jonny3355 »

Will the straw harvest dlc come to consoles no console haters from pc wanted on this thread
Xbox one
iwan073

Re: Straw harvest dlc

Post by iwan073 »

I think your keyboard is broken my friend.
Ignorance is bliss
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Jonny3355 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:17 pm Will the straw harvest dlc come to consoles no console haters from pc wanted on this thread
I'm pretty sure the Straw Harvest DLC uses external scripts. I'm pretty sure external scripts are not allowed on console.

The reason they're not allowed, of course, is solely to irritate console players and make them angry at PC users.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I think I read on here it will come to console but will not have the features that require scripts.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I think it is alreadd number 3 topic about this.

But answer, YES it will come, but without the scripts, so it will be not exactly same like it was on PC on FS17.
John Deere 86

Post by John Deere 86 »

Watching Slivernews yesterday he seems to be in the know about these things, he hasn't said otherwise if its consoles or just PC, I did mention before that in FS17 it was PC only, but I've seen somewhere the creators of the straw harvest Dlc they will try to bring it to consoles, that's all I know, hopefully the balers/some of the equipment comes to console
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Virtual Farmer and MrSealyP talked to them (Creative Mesh) during the FSL tournament at Agritechnica, so the news is pretty old.

They said they will try to bring a "light" version to consoles without the scripts, so that could be anywhere between getting most of the equipment alone to having it all with some changes to how certain things work - I've no idea how it worked on FS17 as I didn't have it.