Any one any info on seasons

Cazzy3000

Any one any info on seasons

Post by Cazzy3000 »

Has there been any word on seasons. It was said it moved to different testing, what does that mean.
adammac5858

Re: Any one any info on seasons

Post by adammac5858 »

I have no idea what that specifically means other than we are 1 step closer to a console release!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Cazzy3000

Post by Cazzy3000 »

adammac5858 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:56 pm I have no idea what that specifically means other than we are 1 step closer to a console release!
Me too I'd just like to know what that stage is, kinda wish we had someone to just come out and give us and update.
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi,

Still in testing and debugging. At what level they are now, they already stated that no info will be given neither that an estimated release date would be given. Understandable than otherwise, it would add unnecessary pressure. Rest ensured that the day it will be ready, the shot will be called and the news will spread fast. Until then, we shouldn't expect any news as this mod ain't simple and that the release for console have to run without bugs cause update won't be possible once it's released.

With respect, many threads already exist concerning this topic.

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=150228&hilit=season+mod (first one to look at and ask questions about season mod)
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=154948&hilit=season+mod#p1206054
viewtopic.php?f=895&t=155613&p=1212264#p1212264
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=154948&hilit=season+mod

As O5-Chris already posted:
O5-Chris » 11 nov. 2019, 05:55
Beanbrother » 10 nov. 2019, 22:02
I know it is in testing. But I have forgotten now is it still with Giants? Or Has it moved onto Sony and Microsoft testing? I read once that it should be with giants for four weeks of testing and then will be going to the other guys? Still waiting patiently like the rest of us.
Rumors. The truth is that seasons is a big mod so it needs big testing. And that takes a while, and as with other mods, we don't make predictions on how long that takes. Anyone who isn't Giants or Realismus modding who gives you information on how long it'll take for seasons to be console ready, is making guesses.
Take time reading them, you will be fully aware of everything concerning the mod development and if you further need info, you could just add your questions into one of those topics instead of creating a new one. Creating threads over threads on same topic will only create a mess and add confusion when a valuable info would be released.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

This is what I heard and it was confirmed by Chris. We are over a month away possibly, because once it passes testing with giants, it has to go to sony/Microsoft for testing, and that can take as many as 3 to 4 weeks. I forget the thread it was in.
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

Chris has already said it was with Sony and Microsoft on Nov 11th, not sure how that works or if that has any bearing on how close we are, as he said all you will get from people are guesses that are not connected to giants or realismus, just try and keep it out of your mind like I do with something else like farmers dynasty
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
John Deere 86

Post by John Deere 86 »

It's all down to Realismus modding they are working hard to get it done, I can only assume they dont wish to go public with the progress of the console version because no doubt it will lead to even more questions, it's best to just wait, I'm eager myself, it's just a waiting game now that's all it is
Cazzy3000

Post by Cazzy3000 »

Yeah I understand they are working hard but it would be. Nice to get an update saying they are nearing final product
Cazzy3000

Post by Cazzy3000 »

Except that post has since been removed so I doubt that it's been sent to Sony and Microsoft already. In reality it doesnt make sense for them to send it off until it's in a complete version. Unless they send it occasionally to check for cpu usage or something
[/quote]

Sony and Microsoft could already have it. I don't think realisum have added any new scripts and that they are just fixing bugs. If they added new features that had new scripts then it's possible but from what iv seen lately they are just fixing bugs
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Cazzy3000 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:38 pm Yeah I understand they are working hard but it would be. Nice to get an update saying they are nearing final product
Sadly, don't build hope on receiving any news about testing other than when it's done, ready and that we can download it on modhub. The extra work that Realismus team does converting it to console is already bonus. Doesn't mean I don't wait for it eagerly. Playing the game the vanilla way ain't as fun as with season. Doing field work the Jack and the magic bean way where you plow and seed, then woke up next morning with the fields ready to harvest ain't my way of playing the game.

For I, I'll wait patiently the mod is released, checking at modhub to check what's new and see it there. Then live once more the feel I had when I was getting a gift I was hoping! Kinda jumping in the air then: Oh!!! Yeah!!! *thumbsup* Wow! Thank you so much! :lol:

Have a nice day!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Drmattymd » 05 déc. 2019, 11:41
If they are fixing it then the scripts arent complete

*thumbsup*

Neither Microsoft or Sony will test something that still a WIP. They will test it once it's final, not until then. Was same with season for FS17. I don't see why it would be different today. As long as we still see season bug reports especially on their gitlab, we should assume they still work on it so it mean that season mod won't be submitted to MS and Sony. Doesn't mean that Giants team can't do some pretesting meanwhile with what is already done, giving Realismus team informations about something that fail testing so they can work on it while still in bug clearing process. But won't be tested higher in the chain. It's already time saving for them acting that way and the best they can do.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

When it's on the mod hub then you will know it passed.
Cazzy3000

Post by Cazzy3000 »

Crazof wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:22 pm When it's on the mod hub then you will know it passed.
Well yeah that's obvious
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Crazof wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:22 pm When it's on the mod hub then you will know it passed.
Of course...why didn't anyone else think of that?!? Thank you Captain Obvious.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Should be asking the PC ppl how many bugs are they still seeing?