Boots

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by Boots »

What do you do on your day off

Better to stick to farming ?
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Is there a gas station somewhere? Everywhere I go there's only 19liters of gaz....
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

You have to go to the fuel sell point on the northern part of the map, ( next to lime buying point) and buy fuel there, be sure to turn switch on.

You HAVE to use the trailers made by AJ, that's what SealyP said and I wasn't able to get the Thunder Creek trailer to load, so I bought the one AJ made (under misc.) and used it. Take it to the repair shop across the street from your farm and dump it in outside fuel tank. Take your vehicle INSIDE the repair shop by the fuel pump to refill it.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Thanks ! not easy to figure out this one !
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Np, I had to watch YouTube to figure it out haha! Gotta switch everything on, silos, lime to buy, etc. Map is amazing! Have fun!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
VonArens

Post by VonArens »

Courseplay (version 6_01_00341) doesnt seem to able to find/register the tip trigger at the main farm, not sure if its an map issue or Courseplay issue tho.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Another quick question regarding fuel...

I'm I doing something wrong or it takes FOREVER to fill a tank ? Also, it seams that the loading operation stop if I'm not at the silo.

I mean :
I start loading (after tuning the switch on)
It starts loading (slow...but it works)
I let it there loading while i'm working a field somewhere else
After around 100 liters, it stop
I have to restart the "machine" and start again to load...

Kind of annoying.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

The most I can come up with is if you have auto start on? I would have to test that out as to me it doesn't take long to load so I just wait. As for loading speed, whatever the number is on the display is thr loading speed in liters/sec. 32000 liter tanker will take longer than 300 liters in a tractor.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Is there a way to turn that Airplane at the Airport off? My wife is getting anoyed by it and will not allow me to do Transport missions from there (or will even forbid to Play at all - which is not a good Thing today when Seasons are finally here…)
PS4 und PC
OshkoshPLS

Post by OshkoshPLS »

Phigo wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:37 am Is there a way to turn that Airplane at the Airport off? My wife is getting anoyed by it and will not allow me to do Transport missions from there (or will even forbid to Play at all - which is not a good Thing today when Seasons are finally here…)
At the front of the plane there is a marker on the ground. In the help window it will tell you what button it is press it and the motor and noise will stop. Also if you go up in the tower you can shut off the over head plane and on the dock neatest the light house you can turn off the fog horn
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Damn - I looked on every part of the Airport but not the nearest to the plane... All the other mentioned noises are okay, since they are just once in awhile. But fiddling with palets and that static noise are not a good combination.

Thanks for your help!
PS4 und PC
Boots

Post by Boots »

Just a bit of fun
I wonder if I have missed anyone ??

This is a great map - well done Alien Jim and thanks for your hard work
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

This is a great map, I love all the extra things to do here, this is my new long term map. The delivery and contracts options make this map superior to the Oxy maps in my opinion, but I was definitely torn.
I have one suggestion/request about it: I know the slot count is very low, which I appreciate, but at the same time, just coming from Marwell and Lone Oak, this map seems a little unpolished around the edges. I don't really know what it is missing, but the roads seem a little cartoonish and there isn't very many different ground textures. I spent about an hour last night trying to add detail to the shop yard, but I wanted to even start buying places like the shipyard and adding detail. The surfaces and buildings around the map look a little drab (not the usable buildings, the generic ones for show). They need more surrounding detail, like grass and soil colors. There's not very much I can do with the editor with a few soil types and ground decals, but I felt I needed to add a little bit of clutter around as it looked a little flat and toneless.
That being said, I am sold on this map and plan on spending a good amount of time here, added details or not. Maybe I just spent too long on the Oxy maps...
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Mr. SealyP is pretty darned prolific! I go to his feed first. He’s fun to listen to for this Yank and so laid back. :)