Post by FarmCatJenkins »

And you can only get diesel from the main buy point with a tanker
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Patrick73

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by Patrick73 »

Has anyone had any problems with transport missions? Mr sealyp said le loaded up some mushrooms and every vehicle froze and wouldn’t move,one person commented it was the new wood chipper which is causing problems. I’ve had no problems myself
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Had a few issues when emptying the left hand BGA silo anyone else had problems not being able to clear this corner ? Ended up having to sell the BGA & re-buy it
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Patrick73 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:40 am Has anyone had any problems with transport missions? Mr sealyp said le loaded up some mushrooms and every vehicle froze and wouldn’t move,one person commented it was the new wood chipper which is causing problems. I’ve had no problems myself
I Had that a few Werks ago. There was no woodchipper. Didn't do any mushroom contracts since then.
PS4 und PC
Che-82

Post by Che-82 »

Hi Missyb, thanks for your reply

I have been to all the fuel points on the map including the one up by the free lime crane and also made sure that the AJTECH was activated while I was trying to trigger the fill point, im not sure what is going on with it but I was using the small fuel trailer FST 990, I drove in and out at least 10 times trying to activate the trigger but nothing was showing, I also tried several different positions on the fill point to see if the trigger was in a funny position but a still had no joy. All I can think is that the trigger point maybe to small or something but I would only be guessing.

As a side note I have also noticed that the barrier wont lift for the CLAAS telehandler (Platinum DLC) so I have to go to the shop with another vehicle to get the barrier to raise so I can get the vehicle out from the shop car park.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^^use the wheel barrow and park it near the barrier and it will stay up. Not my tip btw, mr sealyp did it on his let’s play
UKFARMER

Post by UKFARMER »

In Mr Sealyp’s video where he’s doing transporting jobs with the small skid steer, what’s the attachment he’s using to load pallets.
Really want to use it but can’t find it in mod hub ?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

UKFARMER wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:54 pm In Mr Sealyp’s video where he’s doing transporting jobs with the small skid steer, what’s the attachment he’s using to load pallets.
Really want to use it but can’t find it in mod hub ?
It’s part of the CSZ pack I believe.

UKFARMER

Post by UKFARMER »

Thanks, I’ve got that installed so will take a look
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

Patrick73 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:15 pm ^^^use the wheel barrow and park it near the barrier and it will stay up. Not my tip btw, mr sealyp did it on his let’s play
I did the same after getting stuck on the barrier one too many times, but soon got fed up when toggling through vehicles and going to the barrow by mistake (on console)

So I tried putting a big bag - fertiliser from memory - by the gate, in the doorway to the security hut, and this works a treat. Doesn't waste a slot either!
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
Che-82

Post by Che-82 »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:16 am And you can only get diesel from the main buy point with a tanker
Ok panic over, FarmCatJenkins is correct you can only get fuel from the main buy point at the top of the map with a tanker, I have just tested this myself and came back to enlighten everyone with my new gained super knowledge thinking id cracked the da vinci code :lol: :lol: :lol: its only taken me 2 days to work this out, back to basics :this: :lol: :blushnew:
UKFARMER

Post by UKFARMER »

Can somebody please tell me where you deliver the bales to when doing bailing contracts. It says deliver to cargo ship but when I place them in the hatched area nothing happens.

Got 22 bales that need delivering that I can’t get rid of!!
UKFARMER

Post by UKFARMER »

Ah, they’ve not fermented yet, could that be it ?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

UKFARMER wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:21 pm Ah, they’ve not fermented yet, could that be it ?
Yes MrSealyP did a video on that. They need to turn to silage first if you’re playing seasons. Or you can dump your own silage in to fulfill the contract and keep the bales.

UKFARMER

Post by UKFARMER »

They eventually fermented and I delivered them but by then the contract had ended and it just paid me as if they were my bails I was selling. Not sure if it just timed out or I accidentally cancelled it. 90% sure I didn’t cancel it though ?