Sussex 19 release

User avatar
FarmCatJenkins
Posts: 1464
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:27 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by FarmCatJenkins » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:39 pm

I haven’t done any bailing contracts on Seasons yet. If it did time out I feel it would be the same as hay then. Waiting for it to dry then the contract would time out. Doesn’t make sense lol
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15
Facebook Page
Facebook Group
Join our Discord!

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4715
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by RODHA » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:59 am

UKFARMER wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:01 pm
They eventually fermented and I delivered them but by then the contract had ended and it just paid me as if they were my bails I was selling. Not sure if it just timed out or I accidentally cancelled it. 90% sure I didn’t cancel it though ?
There is a bug with the silage bale contracts in seasons.
First of all the bales need to ferment and turn into silage bales before you can deliver them and complete the contract.
But fermentation process takes at least 24 hrs (3 day season). In that amount of time the grass regrows to a point where you can cut it again.
And the systems sees that as the grass has not been completely cut so, it shows the overall contract only %80 or %90 complete.
All you have to do is to cut the field again. The contract will be completed.
Thankfully you don't need to bail them again othwerwise they will take another 24 hrs to ferment (3 days season) while the grass regrows again hence, putting the contract into a loop which eventually ends with the termination of the contract on its own after 108 hrs.
PS4 / FS19

Phigo
Posts: 1417
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:30 am

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by Phigo » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:25 am

But it seems to be a Problem on a few Maps. On Campaign of France I did several bailing Jobs and had no Problem at all. Only Thing I noticed: Wenn I delivered 100 % the next bale will be recognized as my own and Paid Nothing because it is still gras. I Keep those bales on my Yard and feed it to the cows. If I am on 90 % I Dump a shovel of my own Silage so I don't waste 3000+ Liters of Silage in one bale.

So that being said: it works on one map and does not on the other.
PS4 und PC

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4715
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by RODHA » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:45 am

I can't remember the specifics but if I'm not mistaken the map's sell points can be adjusted to avoid this to happen. I believe they can be set to accept the wrapped grass bales before fermenting. Then you can complete the contract right away.
PS4 / FS19

User avatar
Missyb
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:03 pm

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by Missyb » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:20 pm

Che-82 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:36 am
Hi Missyb, thanks for your reply

I have been to all the fuel points on the map including the one up by the free lime crane and also made sure that the AJTECH was activated while I was trying to trigger the fill point, im not sure what is going on with it but I was using the small fuel trailer FST 990, I drove in and out at least 10 times trying to activate the trigger but nothing was showing, I also tried several different positions on the fill point to see if the trigger was in a funny position but a still had no joy. All I can think is that the trigger point maybe to small or something but I would only be guessing.

As a side note I have also noticed that the barrier wont lift for the CLAAS telehandler (Platinum DLC) so I have to go to the shop with another vehicle to get the barrier to raise so I can get the vehicle out from the shop car park.
You will need to have the large tanker that came with the map which is located under tools then misc.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS19
Mods by MissyB Modding

SJ_Sathanas
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:02 am

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by SJ_Sathanas » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:00 am

RODHA wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:59 am
UKFARMER wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:01 pm
They eventually fermented and I delivered them but by then the contract had ended and it just paid me as if they were my bails I was selling. Not sure if it just timed out or I accidentally cancelled it. 90% sure I didn’t cancel it though ?
There is a bug with the silage bale contracts in seasons.
First of all the bales need to ferment and turn into silage bales before you can deliver them and complete the contract.
But fermentation process takes at least 24 hrs (3 day season). In that amount of time the grass regrows to a point where you can cut it again.
And the systems sees that as the grass has not been completely cut so, it shows the overall contract only %80 or %90 complete.
All you have to do is to cut the field again. The contract will be completed.
Thankfully you don't need to bail them again othwerwise they will take another 24 hrs to ferment (3 days season) while the grass regrows again hence, putting the contract into a loop which eventually ends with the termination of the contract on its own after 108 hrs.
I've done bailing on contracts on a few different maps with seasons and never had any issues. I've just delivered the bails as you would pre-seasons.
Is this an issue specific to this map? I admit I haven't tried it myself.

Alagos
Moderator
Posts: 1888
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:54 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by Alagos » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:23 am

It isnt necessary to let the silage bales ferment. This issue was reported early on and Realismus added a fix. Delivering wrapped bales that are still fermenting should allow you to finish the contract
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<

User avatar
FarmCatJenkins
Posts: 1464
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:27 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by FarmCatJenkins » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:01 pm

Alagos wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:23 am
It isnt necessary to let the silage bales ferment. This issue was reported early on and Realismus added a fix. Delivering wrapped bales that are still fermenting should allow you to finish the contract
But it doesn’t. It could be map specific if the sell point is set up that way.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15
Facebook Page
Facebook Group
Join our Discord!

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins

Che-82
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:19 pm

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by Che-82 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:39 pm

Hey Missyb, thanks for your reply

I did a bit of testing and worked out it was only a tanker trigger point then I came to the forums and FarmCatJenkins had made a post about it saying it can only be used with the tanker confirming what I had just tested so all in all I got there in the end, my tractors now have fuel :mrgreen: *thumbsup*

I have another question if anyone can point me in the right direction. Is it possible to disabled the ship horn at the docks ? its the only noise that I find a little too loud.

CowsGoMoo
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:06 am

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by CowsGoMoo » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:36 pm

Just go down to MrSealys "brewery" pick up a case of rum and deliver to ship. The Captain is thirsty.
Virtual farming since 2017

PS4 player 17, 15, and 19

Che-82
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:19 pm

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by Che-82 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:41 pm

Ahh so that's who the Rum was for BUUURP :blushnew: !!!, I forgot about that :shock:

User avatar
Missyb
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:03 pm

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by Missyb » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:53 pm

CowsGoMoo wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:36 pm
Just go down to MrSealys "brewery" pick up a case of rum and deliver to ship. The Captain is thirsty.
confused? how..
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS19
Mods by MissyB Modding

Illinois Farmer
Posts: 3375
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by Illinois Farmer » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:05 pm

Pretty sure it was a joke.
1280 acre farm, 3000 hogs, 200 cattle, 16 ewes,1 ram, 30 lambs, and xbox one user and newly pc user.

User avatar
Missyb
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:03 pm

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by Missyb » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:03 am

Illinois Farmer wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:05 pm
Pretty sure it was a joke.
sorry blonde bimbo moment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS19
Mods by MissyB Modding

User avatar
Dairydeere
Posts: 1606
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Eastern Washington, United States
Contact:

Re: Sussex 19 release

Post by Dairydeere » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:10 am

Why do I always miss these fun topics where everyone is talking about everything BESIDES what the thread was for :confusednew: :lol: :lol: I make myself laugh 😆
Dairy Farmer. John Deere. Dairydeere!
FS 17 on PS4; FS 19 on Epic Games

Currently farming away on FSN
Find me on Discord - Dairydeere #2509
YT Channel- The Carpet Farmer
YT Discord- https://discord.gg/HgWPg2h

If you never ask, the answer is always no.
Have fun with the farmin’!

Post Reply