ARM Team modding

Derplodactyl

Re: ARM Team modding

Post by Derplodactyl »

Jonny3355 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:48 pm
Fade2black wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:44 pm Firstly I didn’t swear, and secondly I wasn’t jumping on you at all I was just saying that it’s probably far from his thoughts right now.
Thats why u didnt read it i said family comes first
The point is that you still felt the need up the Merlo, regardless of what you had said before. It probably wasn't meant like it, but it does come across like a flippant comment, read as as "yeah, sad about family, meh, whatever, but where's the Merlo" comment - that's probably why you got that reponse. 🙂

Fade2Black's comment is fair, the Merlo is obviously going to be the last of his concern, and probably never finished.

That being said, I am deeply saddened by the news. I wish ARM the absolute best of luck in the future with his mother's health. 👍🏻
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Jonny3355 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:41 pm
Fade2black wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:33 pm I don’t think he’s giving a **** about the Merlo.
And quite understandably I would say 🙄
Did u even read the first part of my post read before you jump on swearing
Did you even read the op post? It says he is giving his projects to any modder that wants them. Go finish it since your so worried. I have tried to be nicer on here too people, but Johnny your comment rubs me the wrong way. Be considerate.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Fade2black wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:44 pm Firstly I didn’t swear, and secondly I wasn’t jumping on you at all I was just saying that it’s probably far from his thoughts right now.
Don't try and bypass swearing.
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

For crying out loud, does every thread in this forum have to descend into bickering?
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

BoxTunnel wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:54 pm For crying out loud, does every thread in this forum have to descend into bickering?
For the most part, yes. 😂

It's the reason I rarely use it. 🙃
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

John Deere 86 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:16 pm A message from ARM team

Hello i'm Mythos.
A few days ago my mom suffered from a serious health problem. I can't design any more. Ι'm broken up.

I'll give all my projects to any modder wants them to continue and keep my mods through the years and newer FS versions.
The modder who'll take them, must:
1. be in Giants ModHub Rewards Program.
2. donate all the Reward amount to SOS Children Villages charity.
Modders please send your request from our contact page at our website. You'll help me a lot if you do this for me.

All these years i think i helped you from my side, giving to someone the pleasure to play with some mods i made.
First time in my life asking for help.
Please give my help back and pray for my mom.
Help me as i helped you.

Thank you all.
We stop modding. Sorry.

It's absolutely sad news to see this, I'm very sad to see this, if any modders can help please contact ARM team
I would like to refocus this thread to the original topic. Thank you.

Dear Mythos,

I am sorry to hear about your mother's health, and I hope she can recover. I am also sorry to hear you will be discontinuing your modding. I have enjoyed your team's mods greatly, and it sounds like they are for a great cause. I am unable to receive your mods as I am not a modder, but I trust that they will be passed on into good hands. God bless you and your family. You will be in my prayers.

Sincerely, Jared
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Any moderators out there, could you move this thread to the Modding section of the forum so it will be easier for a modder to find interest in Mythos' projects?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!