MOD HUB

andydragon61

MOD HUB

Post by andydragon61 »

Do MODS get deleted from the modhub?

I have two Xbox ones with Farm sim on them I down loaded the large silo facility on the first one but it has now disappeared from the MOD HUB so I cant load it on the second one. therefore when I load my save game i lose all the stored crop from the silo and silo itself?

How ever if I play on the first xbox its still in game but not on mod hub any ideas?
juf.de

Re: MOD HUB

Post by juf.de »

Yes, some got deleted after release due to various reasons.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
andydragon61

Post by andydragon61 »

juf.de wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:26 pm Yes, some got deleted after release due to various reasons.
Many thanks at least I now know its now me lol :biggrin2:
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

andydragon61 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:20 pm Do MODS get deleted from the modhub?

I have two Xbox ones with Farm sim on them I down loaded the large silo facility on the first one but it has now disappeared from the MOD HUB so I cant load it on the second one. therefore when I load my save game i lose all the stored crop from the silo and silo itself?

How ever if I play on the first xbox its still in game but not on mod hub any ideas?
that mod got removed because someone posted about it possible being stolen the same day it came out.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

The Missy B one? Yeah it appeared to use the model and assets from another mod. I don't want to maybe draw more attention to her, but some of her other releases like the Fillable Fuel Tank and Fertiliser Mods she's put out also use models and assets from mods I've had downloaded from other modders, from other sites that have been out for quite some time. So it may be she's picking mods from sites, doing a few tweaks and changes and then uploading them to the ModHub, to make them available to the Console Players or those PC Players who only want to download mods from the in game ModHub. If she doesn't have the original author's permission to do that, and it gets reported, Giants will pull the mods down.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

andydragon61 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:28 pm
juf.de wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:26 pm Yes, some got deleted after release due to various reasons.
Many thanks at least I now know its now me lol :biggrin2:
You can find another one that you like, empty your current one into trailer or if too much even use your trailer to empty it onto ground until your silo is completely empty. Next sell that silo, buy the new one and scoop up all to put back into new silo.
Playing on PC
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know what happened to the New Holland small baler? I got all excited about it, only to find out it got pulled. Story of my life lol
eric21

Post by eric21 »

As its on topic it could be it was either stolen or had scripts imo
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

A while back, I thought a few mods had been removed. I had to type it in the search bar to find it. Maybe you can try that. One mod was the chairs for sleeping.

Chances are they've been removed but you could try it if you know the name of it. Cheers! *thumbsup*
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime