Multiplayer

How many people do you normally play with?

I don’t play mp
76%
1 other person
18%
2 other people
No votes
3 other people
2%
4 other people
2%
5 other people
No votes
More than 5 others
2%

Total votes: 51

redglasses

Multiplayer

Post by redglasses »

Just a quick poll to see how many people utilize this feature.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
EyesJoshuaMF

Re: Multiplayer

Post by EyesJoshuaMF »

If i had a FS friend or two, i'd happily play a small multiplayer game with them, but honestly i don't know anyone who would put up with this 'boring game' haha! So i play alone....
Player since fs2013

👍Massey Ferguson
👍Valtra
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Never play MP.

I’m on console. Maybe it would be different if we could play on dedicated servers
Ignorance is bliss
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

EyesJoshuaMF wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:30 pm If i had a FS friend or two, i'd happily play a small multiplayer game with them, but honestly i don't know anyone who would put up with this 'boring game' haha! So i play alone....
Same :/
Thats why i play with my friends who are called Courseplay and Autodrive :D
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Biggest trouble with MP it's hard to join if you don't have the same mods as everyone else. I had to create a fellsbrun farm with no mods just to get to farm with other players. Thsts fine until you log off then when it's restarted the farms have merged.

I've only friended up one other layer & we both work the same farm on mercury but I have to tell him what mods I've used for him to join.

It would be useful if players could have an autofile to just synchronise with the host mods he's using at the time which in turn doesn't affect theirs or the joining persons own 'solo game" mod downloads

I'd love to join other games but most players are a bit clicky , some nights you can't join any at all which is a bit annoying when the consoles charge you a fee for gameing online
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

I’ve played more MP than single player on this version. If you find the right person that you and they can adapt to each other MP is very fun.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
garyst

Post by garyst »

Just me and my brother farming on lone oak on xbox1.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

garyst, do you have two separate consoles, one for you, one for your brother?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I had 3 others that i played with on 17 almost daily but none of them got 19 when it released.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I am way to "Type A" in the game to play with anyone else. LOL
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Dairydeere wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:39 am garyst, do you have two separate consoles, one for you, one for your brother?
Yes we each have our own xbox.
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

I'm not an everyday Gamer, but If I found a good player to play with on XBOX, I would play Multiplayer.
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

Barrcott wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:08 am Biggest trouble with MP it's hard to join if you don't have the same mods as everyone else.

It would be useful if players could have an autofile to just synchronise with the host mods he's using at the time which in turn doesn't affect theirs or the joining persons own 'solo game" mod downloads
Me in a nutshell. Even if a mod is not active in my game (box is not checked before I start a game), friend is roadblocked until their mod list matches mine. Same if I want to get into another game.

Some kind of automatic system to sync mod lists would be a great help.
Farming on PS5
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:38 pm I am way to "Type A" in the game to play with anyone else. LOL
Lol. Competing with others is the main definition of a “type A”. I don’t think a real “type A “ person could enjoy this game except for the FSL league.

I’ve joined and ran multiplayer games in the past. I really enjoyed it but it was very time consuming and became too much like work.
JeffFarmer1029

Post by JeffFarmer1029 »

I am waiting for a new controller and headset for my Xbox One from Santa in order to play some multiplayer. Pretty excited to open up a new way to play this game!
This game made me convert to PC
GIANTS and Modders, what a game you have teamed up to create! Thank you!
Wannabe farmer with 1 acre in the city