Yield keeps dropping (FS15)

Kuroyuki

Re: Yield keeps dropping (FS15)

Post by Kuroyuki »

Well I found the button combination to reactivate the straw release, and I've tried a little with the bailing process, and it might be something to get into later on with better machinery, but for starters it's a lot of messing about form the little you get out of it. Loose straw is a lot quicker and easier to sort out, which I got a straw collecting trailer on sale and is more worth it to begin with.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:56 pm
Yields are similar, not identical.
This came off Reddit it isn't mine and I would say I wouldn't even burn imaginary diesel to sell crops at some of these prices. :lol: Beans for instance I sell between $2.2 and $3.5. They are not worth growing if you are only selling for $1.5 :confusednew:

Oh wow, didn't know the game low-balled us that much, lmao.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Kuroyuki

Post by Kuroyuki »

Well, after learning much of the game mechanics, I decided to start again with a new game save on normal mode, and I must say, I'm glad I did all the learning on the easy mode, otherwise I probably would have given up out of frustration, because getting money to keep yourself going gets a lot harder, and you learn to use the tricks learned to get by. But by learning the ropes in easy, and now going to normal, I find the game much better, as it's presenting more of a challenge, but I know (somewhat) what I am doing. One thing I have just learned, and I am kicking myself for not learning it before, is the simple thing of sending the train off after loading it up and getting a very nice monetary bonus from that!! Also that the header on the shop description when buying a harvester is just a suggestion, much like the power of a tractor, meaning that you can use a larger header on a harvester if the ground is relatively flat with no problems, which makes things more efficient at a cheaper price until you can afford that larger harvester. I started by getting the first New Holland header for the Comia C6 harvester you start off with, and you really notice those extra 4 feet!!

Very much enjoying this simulator, and thank you everyone once again for participating in this noob thread!!