ContractorMod

greyteam2552

Re: ContractorMod

Post by greyteam2552 »

I have found an issue, not a huge one and I'm not sure if it is with this mod or with auto drive. With contractor mod on, you can't get the mouse button to come on. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that on auto drive, they basically use a hired driver. Didnt know if anyone else has had this issue and if they found a fix. I'd rather keep the contractor mod and use course play but auto drive does help stream line workers going around the map
yumi

Post by yumi »

greyteam2552 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:11 pm I have found an issue, not a huge one and I'm not sure if it is with this mod or with auto drive. With contractor mod on, you can't get the mouse button to come on. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that on auto drive, they basically use a hired driver. Didnt know if anyone else has had this issue and if they found a fix. I'd rather keep the contractor mod and use course play but auto drive does help stream line workers going around the map
Hello
Could you please share your log, there is maybe an error message that could help.I personally don't use auto drive, only course play.
Yumi
moreRealistic fan !
FS19 "mr" on Old Farm Coutryside and Champs de France.
Give a try to ContractorMod!
Contractor Mod Beta version for FS22
All released mods source code is on Github
greyteam2552

Post by greyteam2552 »

yumi wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:52 pm
greyteam2552 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:11 pm I have found an issue, not a huge one and I'm not sure if it is with this mod or with auto drive. With contractor mod on, you can't get the mouse button to come on. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that on auto drive, they basically use a hired driver. Didnt know if anyone else has had this issue and if they found a fix. I'd rather keep the contractor mod and use course play but auto drive does help stream line workers going around the map
Hello
Could you please share your log, there is maybe an error message that could help.I personally don't use auto drive, only course play.
Yumi

Where in the log might it show
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

greyteam2552 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:45 pm
yumi wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:52 pm
Hello
Yumi

Where in the log might it show
Just post all of it and they'll find it.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Buzz2112

Post by Buzz2112 »

My problem with the contractor mod was starting a new map, it would not let me move when starting a map. To cure this I have to disable the mod, load the map and make a save, back to the main screen and load the map again with the contractor mod enabled. Hope this helps and good luck.
You don't have to be a farmer to be outstanding in your field. But it helps.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Buzz2112 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:13 am My problem with the contractor mod was starting a new map, it would not let me move when starting a map. To cure this I have to disable the mod, load the map and make a save, back to the main screen and load the map again with the contractor mod enabled. Hope this helps and good luck.
I had this problem also but dont remember if it was only with the contractor mod. The solution was simply in how you close out the starting dialogue boxes. If multiple, overlapping boxes pop up at the start of a new save you have to close the vanilla boxes before any mod boxes. At least that worked for me.
Playing on PC and PS4
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

Buzz2112 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:13 am My problem with the contractor mod was starting a new map, it would not let me move when starting a map. To cure this I have to disable the mod, load the map and make a save, back to the main screen and load the map again with the contractor mod enabled. Hope this helps and good luck.
I've had similar issues when starting a new map if I load Couresplay, Contractor, and Seasons all at once. Now I just load Seasons on the first start, save & close, then load CP and Contractor on the 2nd start.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Hello Yumi,

Do you think this mod will make a return for FS22?

I know this will be a challenge with the character creation!

I really like this mods, this is one of the most immersive IMO.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
ChiefScotty420
1. Verwarnung

Post by ChiefScotty420 »

I very much hope so - I never thought it would be when I first downloaded it for '17 way back when, but this is in my Top 5 list for mods.
PC. Modded. Still holding my breath for soilmod....
yumi

Post by yumi »

Hello

Thanks for your messages. I plan to convert the mod to FS22 but I've not started yet, i'm working on my other mods right now.
It might not be easy to convert this one, especially with character configuration. I hope i will find how to make it work well without too much manual file edition.
moreRealistic fan !
bebop

Post by bebop »

Hi yumi hopefully you will find a way to make it work. One of my fav. mods because it makes FarmSim. more realistic. Since first release I never played without it
...thumbs up..

greetings from GE
humbe

Post by humbe »

Yeah.. I really liked the mod too. I could add realism by not using teleport but having multiple toons to switch among which can transport each other.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

yumi wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:09 pm Hello

Thanks for your messages. I plan to convert the mod to FS22 but I've not started yet, i'm working on my other mods right now.
It might not be easy to convert this one, especially with character configuration. I hope i will find how to make it work well without too much manual file edition.
Character configuration might be easier than you think. You can enter the wardrobe at any time to change clothes so theoretically as long as your mod allows the new characters to also access the wardrobe then configuration would be much simpler than in 19. With 19 I had a lot of trial and error trying to figure out which #s were which setting
Playing on PC and PS4
yumi

Post by yumi »

Hello,

Yes I saw this but I still have trouble to make the mod work with minimum functionality. I don't have time right now to work on it but it will be my next project. Thx for the info
moreRealistic fan !
Andreas Albrecht

Post by Andreas Albrecht »

Take your time. I am really looking forward to your mod. Like to have my little family around me :smileynew: