ContractorMod

yumi

Re: ContractorMod

Post by yumi »

Thanks snekko
I noticed also the field info issue on a mod map but I have to check exactly if it's specific to a map (it looks ok on Elmcreek) and also to check on the different characters as you suggest.
I will check also the sleep trigger, it might be related.
moreRealistic fan !
FS19 "mr" on Old Farm Coutryside and Champs de France.
Give a try to ContractorMod!
Contractor Mod Beta version for FS22
All released mods source code is on Github
snekko

Post by snekko »

I noticed its not only the sleep trigger, but any trigger. If one character is on a trigger, its blocks every other trigger.
yumi

Post by yumi »

Thanks for the feedback. I found out that the player is at 0,0,0 location of the map when starting a savegame and so triggers the field info if it's in a field. On Elmcreek it's just at the back of a building. I have not find yet a way to fix this issue. Normally the player is supposed to be under the ground but it's not I don't know why.
I might need to disable something related to the player to avoid the field info issue and maybe the triggers in the same way
moreRealistic fan !
FS19 "mr" on Old Farm Coutryside and Champs de France.
Give a try to ContractorMod!
Contractor Mod Beta version for FS22
All released mods source code is on Github
rocky0994

Post by rocky0994 »

Hi yumi ...

I really love your work ... ContractorMod for FS19 was just amazing ...
I want to tried your beta version and downloaded it already from github ... put in my Mods folder ...but the mod doesn´t appear in my list :(
I think i did something wrong xD

Hope someone can help me out ;)

Thx for your amazing work Yumi
humbe

Post by humbe »

Did you download a finished zip file? Or did you pack it yourself or put it in there unpacked? Take a look in the zip file and see if the file structure looks correct.. Also, you can enable debug log to see if it comes out with an error when you try to load the mod..
Paczunio

Post by Paczunio »

rocky0994 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:52 pm Hi yumi ...

I really love your work ... ContractorMod for FS19 was just amazing ...
I want to tried your beta version and downloaded it already from github ... put in my Mods folder ...but the mod doesn´t appear in my list :(
I think i did something wrong xD

Hope someone can help me out ;)

Thx for your amazing work Yumi
I had similar problem.
Look if mod folder for contractor mod is named "FS22_ContractorMod".
rocky0994

Post by rocky0994 »

humbe wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:19 pm Did you download a finished zip file? Or did you pack it yourself or put it in there unpacked? Take a look in the zip file and see if the file structure looks correct.. Also, you can enable debug log to see if it comes out with an error when you try to load the mod..
Hey ... thx for the answer ... i just download the finish zip.folder named ContractorMod-Main and put it in my mods folder but nothing to see, and i also change the name from ContractorMod-Main to ContractorMod but nothing helped ... thx for you tip Paczunio ;)

I really have no idea what im doing wrong ... and the mod doesn´t even show up in my log. xD
rocky0994

Post by rocky0994 »

Is your Contractor mod also 100 kb big ?
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

rocky0994 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:06 pm
humbe wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:19 pm Did you download a finished zip file? Or did you pack it yourself or put it in there unpacked? Take a look in the zip file and see if the file structure looks correct.. Also, you can enable debug log to see if it comes out with an error when you try to load the mod..
Hey ... thx for the answer ... i just download the finish zip.folder named ContractorMod-Main and put it in my mods folder but nothing to see, and i also change the name from ContractorMod-Main to ContractorMod but nothing helped ... thx for you tip Paczunio ;)

I really have no idea what im doing wrong ... and the mod doesn´t even show up in my log. xD
The zip wont work as downloaded, there are two issues with it. First, theres a hyphen in the file name, second the file isnt zipped correctly. To fix it, open the zip until you can see the files. Zip those files into a new zip and make sure the new name doesnt have the hyphen. Then put that zip in your mods folder
Playing on PC and PS4
rocky0994

Post by rocky0994 »

I tried ... but doesnt work either ... ( FS22_ContractorModmain ) i deleted the hyphen between Mod and main ... correct ? and i zip correctly (i suppose xD )
Paczunio

Post by Paczunio »

Did you unpack zip file?
rocky0994

Post by rocky0994 »

Paczunio wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:51 pm

Did you unpack zip file?
Yes i did ...
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

When you open the zip what’s in it?
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Paczunio wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:51 pm

Did you unpack zip file?
Mods should never be unzipped unless its a pack and specifically says unzip
Playing on PC and PS4
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

My guess is it still isnt zipped correctly. If you try to open the zip do you see another folder or do you see the mod files?
Playing on PC and PS4