Mods and slot count for console

niggle44

Mods and slot count for console

Post by niggle44 »

Would it be possible that when new mods are released for console that information on the slot count be included ?. I am thinking more in relation to maps rather than individual items of equipment
REDSTER-85

Re: Mods and slot count for console

Post by REDSTER-85 »

There is a player on ps4 that is taking time to download each map and see how many slots each map takes. The most interesting thing is just how many maps are on console.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Watch sealyp on youtube. His first look map tours usually include that information
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

I wouldn't let a slot count put you off trying a map, you could miss out on one you might really enjoy because of it.
You may have to adjust how you play a map because of the slot count but that's just something else to think about and manage appropriately. Same goes for any mod for me tbh, slot count is the last thing I look at when trying a mod.
gmoody79

Post by gmoody79 »

Watch MrSealyP for his mod map and mod reviews. He goes through each map pretty well to show you slot count, what you start with, and where sell and buy points are. His mod reviews are very helpful for me in deciding which mods/maps I like and will download. I personally like using JD equipment but since their slot count is high, I use other stuff accordingly. Just because a map starts off with a high slot count, doesn't mean you can't also sell certain equipment or animal pens to get that number down a bit.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

niggle44 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:33 am Would it be possible that when new mods are released for console that information on the slot count be included ?. I am thinking more in relation to maps rather than individual items of equipment
It would be merely impossible to find out to the slot console. The only time that modder's will find out is when the map/equipment goes live.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Missyb wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:46 pm It would be merely impossible to find out to the slot console. The only time that modder's will find out is when the map/equipment goes live.
I know modders couldn't do this because of the not knowing, but Giants themselves could implement this on their own, since they are uploading these to their ModHub. It would only be a little extra typing on their end.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Thanks for your thoughts folks.