Next Update maybe last update...

faruk9154

Re: Next Update maybe last update...

Post by faruk9154 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:09 pm

Cad_dao wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:31 pm
Hi faruk9154,

Sadly, you shouldn't build hope that any cosmetic issues reported will be corrected. It ain't causing any problem affecting the gameplay. Stickers at wrong position, fan not working, reflections in mirror, fuel gauge not working in vehicule view and alike stuff won't be corrected as it change noting to gameplay neither break it. It will be different with FS21 and all those problems will be corrected :hmm:

Regards!
The next game that corrects the existing game. What a bad marketing strategy.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:

eric21

Post by eric21 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:47 pm

No offence but you're the only one pointing this issue and maybe a few more but I doubt they will fix this late.

WMRmodding

Post by WMRmodding » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:22 pm

llevie wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:12 pm
What about saving games to the Game Center on iPad? The last update on my iPad lost my saved game. Now that in app purchases are available I bought some coins to get my game back to where it was quicker and it still says it is not saving to the cloud. So I am concerned that the next update will lose my game and money on the next update.
What is the upgrade path??
That’s an fs20 problem. This is a fs19 thread. You would be better off sending a bug report I’m the Fs20 bug report area.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding

WMRmodding

Post by WMRmodding » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:28 pm

faruk9154 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:13 pm
Jimbob0704 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:15 pm
I was actually listening to what you had to say until I looked in the link you posted, those aren't errors mate, just cosmetic design, it’s only really modders who worry about a fan behind a grill turning! Giants tent to move on to the next item rather than spend longer on each individual machine
As a result, we find disturbing bugs. If Giants are modeling, they should correct the found bugs.
It’s not a bug. If they had wanted it to turn they would have made it do so. It was probably overlooked more then anything else. A bug is when something is meant to do something but it’s broken or brakes something else. All the things you talk about are just cosmetic issues that have absolutely no effect on gameplay or immersion. Let’s face it we could all write pages and pages of cosmetics that we would like to see or done differently. But we don’t because it would be impossible for giants to please everyone as we all have different opinions about stuff. Like dynamic dirt for example. I hope it is not in 21 as it added a absolutely nothing to game play. It’s just frustrating because there is no good way YET of making it work properly. I’ve played games with it and it absolutely *censored*. It’s a game killer for me and would add nothing to my game immersion. But that’s just my opinion on it.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding

Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:24 pm

faruk9154 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:09 pm
They act with efficiency, if they were correcting those cosmetic problems, they would waste valuable time and ressources for something that doesn't make the game work any better, only making it better looking. Fully understandable that they don't spend time working back on the models for such problems. Plus, I rather like it that way than being fixed if it was to be eating eating more slots.

I don't think hitting harder on the nail will make them review thier position with those problems as they already categorized them as "won't fix", "low priority" or any status with similar meaning.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one

faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:57 am

Then I'il see you in FS 21.

TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:10 am

^^^^awesome, sounds great. I'm sure we'll all look forward to that😹😹😹😹^^^^^^^
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61

FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:32 am

faruk9154 wrote:
Cad_dao wrote:
Hi faruk9154,

Sadly, you shouldn't build hope that any cosmetic issues reported will be corrected. It ain't causing any problem affecting the gameplay. Stickers at wrong position, fan not working, reflections in mirror, fuel gauge not working in vehicule view and alike stuff won't be corrected as it change noting to gameplay neither break it. It will be different with FS21 and all those problems will be corrected :hmm:

Regards!
If you've been playing the series for a while you should already know they are notorious for not completing stuff before moving on to something else. The next game will likely also have many things that don't get completed. People like to argue about what is or isn't a bug, so you're wasting your time there. Apparently a fan that doesn't rotate is not a bug, but I'll bet everyone would consider a header that doesn't rotate a bug, even though it's just cosmetic.

faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:47 am

FarmBoss wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:32 am
faruk9154 wrote:
Cad_dao wrote:
Hi faruk9154,

Regards!
If you've been playing the series for a while you should already know they are notorious for not completing stuff before moving on to something else. The next game will likely also have many things that don't get completed. People like to argue about what is or isn't a bug, so you're wasting your time there. Apparently a fan that doesn't rotate is not a bug, but I'll bet everyone would consider a header that doesn't rotate a bug, even though it's just cosmetic.
Does this mean that the errors will be corrected?

FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:54 am

faruk9154 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:47 am
FarmBoss wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:32 am
faruk9154 wrote:

Does this mean that the errors will be corrected?
I don't work for giants, so anything I say would be a guess. If they don't answer your question themselves, then you'll have to just wait and see.

cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:25 pm

I must admit I'm sat here kind of chuckling to myself that people still think Giants are going to fix things that are broken or not working in this game. That ship sailed a long time ago. They are working on FS20 currently and also FS21 for next year. They are long done supporting FS19. The proof is in the pudding as they say, they release a Patch today for Console Players just for Seasons Mod, no other fixes or updates, and it doesn't release on PC, which proves it's not a fix for anything that's been reported in the Bug Report Section.

Despite the number of hours I've spent playing FS19 over the last year, the amount of fun I've had with the game, I can't help but feel disappointed that FS19 was the first game where following release Giants never brought anything new to it. They added no new mechanics, gameplay or crop types for the first time ever. Sure people will say they released Anderson DLC, a John Deere Cotton Harvester and the Claas Pack, but those were basically nothing more then mods, paid for mods. I hope for FS21, Giants will in updates and patches focus more on Gameplay and Mechanics and less on just cosmetic stuff.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Twitch Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.twitch.tv/cwattyeso :this:

eric21

Post by eric21 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:31 pm

There was two new crop types

cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:36 pm

Where? I have the same crop types available in game, as was in the game when it released. They haven't added anything new. Some Mod Maps have added extra crop types, but Giants haven't added new crops or equipment to manage those crops since the game released.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Twitch Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.twitch.tv/cwattyeso :this:

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:38 pm

They added in the John Deere cotton dlc for cotton that was new to this game. Oh you want free stuff, good thing you are on pc and can get all the free stuff you want.
1280 acre farm, 3000 hogs, 200 cattle, 16 ewes,1 ram, 30 lambs, and xbox one user and newly pc user.

eric21

Post by eric21 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:40 pm

cwattyeso wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:36 pm
Where? I have the same crop types available in game, as was in the game when it released. They haven't added anything new. Some Mod Maps have added extra crop types, but Giants haven't added new crops or equipment to manage those crops since the game released.
Oats and cotton also we have a bio baler for poplars and we got a pellet harvester coming too