Seasons question and answers thread

Cazzy3000

Seasons question and answers thread

Post by Cazzy3000 »

Instead of clogging up the forum iv decided to start a thread for questions about seasons. Il start.
Can yiu have two different types of cows (some beef and some dairy) will they require different foods or is their feed automatically done. As in beef cows will eat more while dairy will eat what they require
SimpleFarmer

Re: Seasons question and answers thread

Post by SimpleFarmer »

I've seen a few posts kind of answering this question but I am not sure if they were very definitive:
Before we load Seasons we are supposed to reset the crops right? So does this mean just harvesting all crops or do we have to plow the fields too? Does this include grass fields as well?
Is there anything else you should do before loading Seasons?
Cazzy3000

Post by Cazzy3000 »

SimpleFarmer wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:10 pm I've seen a few posts kind of answering this question but I am not sure if they were very definitive:
Before we load Seasons we are supposed to reset the crops right? So does this mean just harvesting all crops or do we have to plow the fields too? Does this include grass fields as well?
Is there anything else you should do before loading Seasons?
From what I gather it resets fields to harvested state and knocks grass back to first stage of growth. As was the case in 17. So you don't need to plow just finish harvest however if I was you I would start fresh save there's no guarantee that in your second season you don't encounter a problem
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

From what I'm reading there are alot of issues with this...I haven't even seen giants respond that there are bugs and will be fixed (if I missed please share). Holiday break is coming fast....I probably won't download until it's fixed. I've seen most issues being snow, not just the snowy mod. Plows not working, snow blower not working and what not.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Cazzy3000

Post by Cazzy3000 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:22 pm From what I'm reading there are alot of issues with this...I haven't even seen giants respond that there are bugs and will be fixed (if I missed please share). Holiday break is coming fast....I probably won't download until it's fixed. I've seen most issues being snow, not just the snowy mod. Plows not working, snow blower not working and what not.
Which question are you responding to about issues with it
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

We already have a very large 60+ page thread about this...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:22 pm From what I'm reading there are alot of issues with this...I haven't even seen giants respond that there are bugs and will be fixed (if I missed please share). Holiday break is coming fast....I probably won't download until it's fixed. I've seen most issues being snow, not just the snowy mod. Plows not working, snow blower not working and what not.
It's to do with with the snow plow and the snowy geo, everything else works fine
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

eric21 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:43 pm
It's to do with with the snow plow and the snowy geo, everything else works fine
Thank you Eric for answering. I'll stay away from that Geo. My purpose posting here was asking if what I'm reading was true that there are issues. Some of us work alot and I won't be playing for couple days
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

How do we know which CONSOLE mods are seasons ready?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Look on the description. Should say seasons ready.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Bull207

Post by Bull207 »

Montana geo snow plow still not working I assume it’s the plow that’s crashing my system
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

Crashes with the Minnesota geo and snow plow too.
PS5
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Where is the measurement tool in modhub?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It comes with season's.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Cazzy3000

Post by Cazzy3000 »

SimpleFarmer wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:27 am Where is the measurement tool in modhub?
In the misc section its lizard branded