New Holland t9

dapals51

New Holland t9

Post by dapals51 »

Mods look, Great! Time to start a New Holland farm!!
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Cmtaylor

Re: New Holland t9

Post by Cmtaylor »

Yes indeed
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

They do look awesome! I'm in hopes the same track options come with the Quadtrac...mostly the row-trac
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Its technically 4 tractors in the pack!!
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Local dealer brought me a 400 hp (I believe) small frame T9 Rowtrac to demo during my wheat harvest. I put it on my 1051 Kinze with tracks and realized I might need to purchase one of these before spring planting comes around. Hopefully the wheat harvest is a good one. Ha.

Great mod tho. Nice power and handles excellent. This tractor is definitely a 5 Star rated mod. Thanks KMN Modding!!
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Deora

Post by Deora »

The basegame T9 is that a small or big frame? I’m from holland so they are not that common over here.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

As the basegame T9 maxes out at the 550 PS Engine, it should be the small frame.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Love this tractor but a bit confused why john deere 9r and 9rx cant come to console because too high poly count yet we get amazing big tractors like T9,steiger series,9rt and quadtrac
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Well, it is as you wrote yourself. The 9r and 9rx converted by custom modding have way more polygons than any other mod. Consoles can't handle these models without visual problems. If someone decides to make a jd 9 series with a proper polycount it can get released on consoles just like any other mod
Last edited by juf.de on Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

i love how you can get a small engine model now. I feel fs has been missing a small hp articulated tractor.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Stevo0114 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:10 pm Love this tractor but a bit confused why john deere 9r and 9rx cant come to console because too high poly count yet we get amazing big tractors like T9,steiger series,9rt and quadtrac
If you look at the level of detail in the t9's though, it fails in comparison to any new models created for FS19 specifically. I'm not saying it doesn't look good, but it definitely looks "dated" for a lack of better description. The way modders are making stuff now, there are detailed engines and gearboxes , etc., in a lot of mods. Heck, anyone that has wanted to take a look at the JD T560i combine, can see all the moving belts and such behind the panels on the left side of it. Compare that to the in-game Massey Ferguson combine, and find little if any of that kind of detail. So the fact that Custom Modding designed the JD 9 series all himself, he chose to detail it to his liking, and that included way too many poly's for the modhub.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Actually Custom MOdding didn't make that R9, they got it from another modder and "just" converted it to FS19, thats why this particular mod has way more polys than all other mods of them.
https://www.facebook.com/custom.mdg/pos ... 1714291264
Playing on PC
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

juf.de wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:42 pm Actually Custom MOdding didn't make that R9, they got it from another modder and "just" converted it to FS19, thats why this particular mod has way more polys than all other mods of them.
https://www.facebook.com/custom.mdg/pos ... 1714291264
Who made it is neither here nor there. The point is, it was made from the ground up by someone other than Giants. And so poly count wasn’t something on their mind when it was being created.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

As a hole giants is kind of lacking in hp department for most tractors. There as be3n times, mostly in 17, when I wish the Magnum could be had in a 350hp version (its tractor cousin T8 gets 320 amd 380 versions also), or as said a Quadtrac or T9 in 400-450. In 19 its not as bad with all the power requirement shifts (Lemken plow now takes 300 instead of 240, big Salford plow 360 instead of 300).
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
iB055

Post by iB055 »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:40 pm Who made it is neither here nor there. The point is, it was made from the ground up by someone other than Giants. And so poly count wasn’t something on their mind when it was being created.
Just to clarify...to the best of my knowledge.

There was an article on here a while back that explained and shows where Giants gets the models therefore not even the in game models or any Giants models were made by Giants.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro