Seasons Geo: USA Eastern

rally13

Re: Seasons Geo: USA Eastern

Post by rally13 »

sorry, need to correct my poorly executed post - in the spring in easterns geo it does not get warm enough to plant corn. and it fails at the start of winter also as i mentioned.

also, when i planted unknowingly 1 minute early the area of the field where i drilled corn appeared on the map as harvested. should have known to wait for 12:01, after the finance update
rikerdude

Post by rikerdude »

I’m from CT. I’m playing 6day x5. Late summer now. Raining most of the year so far.
Playing on PS4
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

Look guys,
I don’t agree with everything that Giants does, but complaining and attacking them for Geo mods that they didn’t create, and have only tested to see if they have bugs, does nothing. If you can find a way to let the creator of the Geo know what you don’t like they might be able to fix it. That said, I would also like to point out that since these mods are not coming up with errors as far as implementation into the game is concerned, how can you honestly expect Giants to review the climate and planting data for over 40 Geo mods? Do you really think it is realistic to expect them to do that kind of research? I think that’s just ridiculous. Blame the geo creator, not Giants. I would also like to ask Giants to please work on finding a way in the in game modhub to not only rate a mod, but to give feedback to the modders.
Dark_Davey

Post by Dark_Davey »

Raining for 4 straight days on this GEO... can't do Squat... Time to change GEO's