Reimbursement

Bhcc

Reimbursement

Post by Bhcc »

I have not looked at the numbers but I don’t think I’m paid back for the supplies bought in order to do the contracts. I know it doesn’t show it. It does show $0. I’m doing Westbrige Hills on the PS4.
Nilt

Re: Reimbursement

Post by Nilt »

I've been wondering the same thing, actually. Fertilization contracts are nice and quick with a good spreader but if I have to pay out of pocket, I'm not sure it's quite as worthwhile as it may seem. I'll have to do some tinkering in a spreadsheet this weekend.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

When doing seeding or fertilizer, it only get reimbursement money for seed or fertilizer that is in the tool. Which it is kind of pointless to leave anything in said tool because whatever is left can be used for next contract or your own fields. I tend to stay away from those 2 contracts, I'm not sure if they are worth it. Except maybe potatoes, but using your own supply to fill planter. Got 30K from potato planting and couldn't figure out why so high on a smallish field. It dawned on me on my 4th trip to store for more potatoes.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I don't generally buy planters so it's handy to have a few contracts to offset rental costs.