Seasons geo with all crops?

gilroy222

Seasons geo with all crops?

Post by gilroy222 »

There are many seasons Geo's on console and before I download and try them all one by one, I am wondering if any of them have all of the crops as well as a growing season similar to the US Midwest?

I did see that simplified geo that has all of the crops and a good balance of all the seasons but they took away a lot of the core features such as frost killing crops and temperature preventing germination.

I wish I could edit a geo but since I'm on console I can't.
SJ_Sathanas

Re: Seasons geo with all crops?

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I haven't seen any geos that allow sugarcane.
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

That's disappointing
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

gilroy222 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:00 pm There are many seasons Geo's on console and before I download and try them all one by one, I am wondering if any of them have all of the crops as well as a growing season similar to the US Midwest?

I did see that simplified geo that has all of the crops and a good balance of all the seasons but they took away a lot of the core features such as frost killing crops and temperature preventing germination.

I wish I could edit a geo but since I'm on console I can't.
Probably US Midwest is your best bet ? I think it has pretty much all crops except sugar cane. I think it is based on somewhere in Missouri if memory serves? Don't quote me on that.
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Yes I've used it in the last game. It's good as it resembles the growth cycles I have near me but the winters were never harsh enough to get snow in game. I also want all the crops including sugarcane. I know it's not realistic with seasons but I do want to be able to use all the crops if I get bored
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The central Europe simplified is the only one I know that has all the crops, but like you said it takes away other features in seasons.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
GucciDutchie

Post by GucciDutchie »

Seasons Geo Kansas has all crops but it is more difficult than others.