Has anyone ever done this????

NickCooper

Has anyone ever done this????

Post by NickCooper »

Has anyone ran two geo at the same time. Example american midwest and east? Trying to see. If i can run cotton and also get snow in the winter.
PrincessJessi84

Re: Has anyone ever done this????

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

they will likely conflict as they will both be trying to control the same aspects of the game
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Nope, it will only load one of them every time you log in. And more than likely lose your current crops.
PS4
PS5
NickCooper

Post by NickCooper »

Well that's to bad. I wish i was on PC to make a custom geo. Thank you for answering my question.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Though, you can change to another geo in the winter, to get snow, and then back again in the spring
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
NickCooper

Post by NickCooper »

Noraf wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:47 pm Though, you can change to another geo in the winter, to get snow, and then back again in the spring
So you switch the snowy land geo then switch back. what geo gives you most snow in the winter time?
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Snowy lands would, I assume. You can change geos in winter, although it is a gamble to do so, can corrupt your save game.

If you decide to change, do it in winter!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

just increase the length of your seasons, this way you increase the chance of snow, as there will be more days on which it can snow
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

NickCooper wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:20 pm Well that's to bad. I wish i was on PC to make a custom geo. Thank you for answering my question.
you can still make a custom geo and submit it for testing
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

also i once tried to change the geo on a map and it just screwed everything up, i lost my save game, i must add that was fs17 but im presuming it will be the same
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

On a 17 savegame, I hit the Select All button with three GEOs, Wales, US Midwest, and Snowy Lands, and it glitched weird and combined all the GEOs' growing seasons and stuff. But then I came back to it later after saving and quitting and it was all gone :confusednew: :lol: Never tried it on 19
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!