Slurry Spreading
3%
Manure Spreading
1%
Other
4%

Total votes: 227

Fade2black

Re: Whats your favorite job on the farm?

Post by Fade2black »

Ploughing/cultivating, combining and sowing.
I’m loving the fact we now have tramlines in game as it makes spraying easier. I just wish the e-drive laner didn’t rely on a front loader attachment as none of the large tractors have this option. I also wish more of the larger seeders had ridge markers.
Sowing is now much more fun and realistic especially when the fields are not square.
Perbjorkhem

Post by Perbjorkhem »

Isn't the love of driving tractors why we all play this game? 😀
I can still remember the first time I got to drive a tractor. It was fantastic!
Also driving a big forestry machine and load it with logs is awesome. But not in the game, there it *censored*. Something is wrong with the controls.
In the game I think the best thing was driving my harvester at night with the music playing on the radio. I just wish they would update the music with new songs.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Perbjorkhem wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:02 pm
I am with you all the way, Perbjorkhem, with the exception of the forestry because I am not a big FS logger. I drove my first tractor when I was 8 years old, and I am looking forward to the summer because that is when we start harvesting alfalfa haylage again and I get to haul hay from 6 am to 8 pm. Do you have a favorite tractor? I also agree with you on the radio. I know they can't use real songs unless they get permission, but it would be nice.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:21 pm
Perbjorkhem wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:02 pm
I am with you all the way, Perbjorkhem, with the exception of the forestry because I am not a big FS logger. I drove my first tractor when I was 8 years old, and I am looking forward to the summer because that is when we start harvesting alfalfa haylage again and I get to haul hay from 6 am to 8 pm. Do you have a favorite tractor? I also agree with you on the radio. I know they can't use real songs unless they get permission, but it would be nice.
You should be able to use Spotify with ps4
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Perbjorkhem wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:02 pm In the game I think the best thing was driving my harvester at night with the music playing on the radio. I just wish they would update the music with new songs.
I wrote a thread on this a few weeks ago and ppl said basically noone cares about the radio. I use spotify now but I would kind of like to just let the radio play. If its in the game, it may as well be listenable-to, right? I've heard the electronic station's songs more times than i can count. I think my helpers were about ready to encounter an unexpected problem and quit on me!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

SimpleFarmer wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:45 pm
Perbjorkhem wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:02 pm In the game I think the best thing was driving my harvester at night with the music playing on the radio. I just wish they would update the music with new songs.
I wrote a thread on this a few weeks ago and ppl said basically noone cares about the radio. I use spotify now but I would kind of like to just let the radio play. If its in the game, it may as well be listenable-to, right? I've heard the electronic station's songs more times than i can count. I think my helpers were about ready to encounter an unexpected problem and quit on me!
Sorry for that, there is a roving band of fanboy trolls who tend to blow up any thread around here they don’t like and get it locked.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

I must be a lier then because I love Plowing a field, at least I used to, Those who say "You must be a lier if you said you like to plough" must have never played on FS17 with a PC with realistic mods and multi-directional ground texture's plus all the other mods that bought it to life, it was far better than FS19, I like mowing and tedding as well.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

^plowing is cool. Especially with a six furrow plow. Tractor looks like a bad a$$ with a nice weight on the front and a six furrow on the back with wheel weights.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
EyesJoshuaMF

Post by EyesJoshuaMF »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:08 am ^plowing is cool. Especially with a six furrow plow.
I’ve got a five furrow variable width plough on my Massey 7499 on TWC, and that really makes the engine grunt, getting about 5mph in the fields... Cool stuff!
Player since fs2013

👍Massey Ferguson
👍Valtra
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

i love square baling hay and straw
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I like plowing too, if it isn’t too big a field it makes me want to hire a worker :lol:
Mwal wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:38 pm [quote=Dairydeere post_id=<a href="tel:1226210">1226210</a> time=<a href="tel:1578522079">1578522079</a> user_id=136994]
[quote=Perbjorkhem post_id=<a href="tel:1225754">1225754</a> time=<a href="tel:1578423722">1578423722</a> user_id=134530]

You should be able to use Spotify with ps4
[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks for the tip, Mwal. I don’t use Spotify, I have Pandora, but I can always just use a station in my phone anyway. *thumbsup*
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

PS I don’t know what happened with that last post, didn’t quote right

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:02 pm PS I don’t know what happened with that last post, didn’t quote right
I’m not sure how pandora works but Spotify has a free subscription with ads and if I remember right you can set it up to control it nicely with the quick action thing with the ps button without interrupting game play to much
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Thanks. When I get a free moment I’ll check it out

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!