MOD idea for consoles

FatMatt413

MOD idea for consoles

Post by FatMatt413 »

Im an avid FS player,but sadly on console due to lack of funds for a gaming PC. I had a great idea for a console mod and wasnt sure where to throw it out to see if anyone could do this except here. I would absolutely love a dually pickup with a dump body for small tasks around the farm maybe with multiple cab configurations and adjustable height side boards, full steel body and wooden sideboard options and no sideboars option with straps. Just an idea, hoping someone could make something like this for a console mod! Happy modding anf happy gaming!!
Stevo0114

Re: MOD idea for consoles

Post by Stevo0114 »

Just a thought buddy possibly might have to mod one yourself as we have a few pickups at moment and we also have dually
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Farmer_Ortega

Re: MOD idea for consoles

Post by Farmer_Ortega »

I honestly think a tow truck for both semi and tractors as well as for cars. Would make it a bit better as well as maybe plow trucks for seasons mod. I k ow we have the plow for the tractor and the snowblower for tractor and wheel loader but an actual dually flatbed with a salted on the back of it with a plow attachment on it. Maybe make the dually able to have the option for a good neck trailer or even semi trailer