Ingame Courseplay Editor is released

bojanh66

Ingame Courseplay Editor is released

Post by bojanh66 »

For people who dont check Courseplay Github page every day, there is some great news.
This night, CP editor has been released so you can edit course waypoints and speed and many other things.

Download it from here:
https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay/releases

Check youtube tutorial here:
wombles

Re: Ingame Courseplay Editor is released

Post by wombles »

Excellent. Really handy tool if you make a mistake record a route, save's you having to redo the entire route again.
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

Sweet. It's always frustrating when you mess up a long transportation route on a big map
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

Excellent news. I believe this was availiable in the late stage of Courseplay 17, very useful.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

This is going to be great for those Unload to Silo/Unload to Sell Point transport contracts, when you make a small error, or find after many hours in game when you buy a new truck and trailer and it doesn't align with the course correctly and then runs into problems. Will save having to re-record entire courses again.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Game changer. Can edit all my spraying courses where the AI drive in to boundary objects etc. (by adding waypoints between turn manoeuvres)
Only just started using AutoDrive from Git hub. Liking that too, especially unload silo to trailer. Now with CPe we can put that trailer were we want it accurately buy editing 1 courseplay course rather than making them till they work.
Jlracing18

Post by Jlracing18 »

If you have courseplay would you need auto drive? New to the PC market and not sure on the major advantages of auto drive.
Coming from ps4 I am sure enjoying the benefit of courseplay and follow me mods.
Brings the game to the next level for sure.
Thanks
Lankspeed

Post by Lankspeed »

Is this available I can not see any reference in courseplay Github?
humbe

Post by humbe »

I've had this available for a long time.. Is the news that they have added it back in some newer currently stripped version?
kwguk

Post by kwguk »

Lankspeed wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:07 pm Is this available I can not see any reference in courseplay Github?
https://github.com/CourseplayPathEditor ... y-Editor-6
Jizza

Post by Jizza »

This looks great,
But I cant get it to work

Has anyone else got it to work ?
Lincsfarmboy

Post by Lincsfarmboy »

Hello, Have you asigned a key to the command on the keyboard control page in the settings.
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Old thread but didnt want to start a new one.

Is there any way to connect two saved courses?

I have a number of small olive fields with their own courses, but, when one is finished I want the tractor to move to and start the next one. I cant see how to connect the two. I dont like custom building olive courses from scratch because there is so little room for error and your tractor gets bound up, especially on uneven ground.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder