Mod Ideas..?

239amg

Mod Ideas..?

Post by 239amg »

Happy New Year everyone. I was just thinking of some mods I would really like to see in the game. I would make a mod but the last time I fired up my pc it was to play number crunchers in middle school :zunge: .

I play fs19 on Xbox (64days 18hrs.. worth)and would love, love, love, to have a riding mower with a bagger more than anything, like in The previous FS would be fine. Or I’m pretty sure our new brand JD might offer a riding mower or two we could use to mod..

Also a JD 9000 model anything, with quad trac or 8 wheels. Just so I could get rid of that ugly red thing I have pulling around my seedhawk.

This is NOT a spot to put complaints on what you don’t have, I would like to see what else you guys think our farms need as far as equipment or machines

Thank you all!

Case
Can’t Afford Something Else
Last edited by 239amg on Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rylan54663!!$

Re: Mod Ideas..?

Post by Rylan54663!!$ »

I think a mod idea could be a JD 4400s like 4440 4445 4450 4455 on consoles. Can someone please make this. I play on a PS4.
239amg

Post by 239amg »

Awesome little tractor. We use one at work to snowblow the parking spots...
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Rylan54663!!$ wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:07 pm I think a mod idea could be a JD 4400s like 4440 4445 4450 4455 on consoles. Can someone please make this. I play on a PS4.
Agreed, a gazillion times over!!
Any 4400 JD would be great.
Spent many hours in a 4450 flying up and down fields at full speed with the turbo whistling away chasing cotton pickers
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
CaptainButtKick

Post by CaptainButtKick »

I wish we had a T.M.R. Mixer that was setup for a Hooklift.
It'd be awesome to have a Warrior ++ with a T.M.R Hooklift, A farm near my house has a similar setup for feeding their Dairy cattle.

Sticking with the Hooklift, I'd also like a Seed Tender similar to the in game Unverferth Auger Wagon as a Hooklift.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I’d like to see the Spray Paint Mod from Global Company expanded upon. I’m not a fan of logging in the game, but sometimes trees need to be removed to make field access easier or to allow expansion of your fields or farm. So far the mod only allows you to mark trees with coloured paint to indicate which to remove and which to leave.

I’d love there to be some mechanic whereby after marking a tree for removal after a couple of in game days it gets removed and you pay a fee for this. Bit like hiring a Tree Surgeon or Landscaper/Gardener in real life.

Would be a great way to get rid of unwanted trees in a believable way. Also would be good to remove those pesky trees buried under the map that some map authors love to do that means you can’t actually manually cut them down yourself.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Stuff I'd like to see:

- Field status on mini map so I don't have to go to the PDA all the time
- Field coloring to see where you sprayed when crops are grown up
- Fix for planter feed rates being wrong so I don't have to edit the xml on every planter I use
- Something that encourages players to plant different crops. Probably a combination of a longer peak and valley on crop prices than the current model, crop rotation and soil management.
- This is probably something that is a core game engine issue and thus not a mod, but I want a way to remove junk from maps (buried trees, wood piles, hedge rows, fence posts, etc.)
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I like your first two ideas boss.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:19 pm I’d love there to be some mechanic whereby after marking a tree for removal after a couple of in game days it gets removed and you pay a fee for this. Bit like hiring a Tree Surgeon or Landscaper/Gardener in real life.
That's an awesome idea! I'm not a fan of logging in the least bit and this would be so beneficial..
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Illinois Farmer

I love the trex for getting rid of my trees. Haven't found one it can't get rid of yet.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Then you need to go spend some time on Lone Oak and some other maps Illinois you will find them aplenty.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Illinois Farmer

Have spent lots of time on lone oak. I have cut lots of trees down even buried ones and haven't had a problem. Maybe it is the operator?
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

So what’s the trick to those buried trees on lone Oak? I’ve been trying with that machine and have had no success. Every different angle every different height Never seems to work
Illinois Farmer

About in the middle n correct angle. Hit a branch and keep attacking. Patience is key.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Try and get one cut with the chainsaw on any part of the tree. Then save and exit the game, once you load the save again the tree should have popped back up to the surface and can be removed more easily.
I've used this method in both FS17 and FS19 on buried trees. Takes a bit of patience to get the trigger to pop up for the chainsaw to cut but it will happen eventually when you get the right angle.