Has anyone had problems with selling animals?

Mickeyfrancis22

Has anyone had problems with selling animals?

Post by Mickeyfrancis22 »

I am playing Greenwich valley with seasons and when I went to sell some sheep at the animal dealer they would move but when I went to confirm the sale it just left the animal screen and the sheep were still in trailer and when I went to the pig farm and tried to sell some pigs direct from the farm and it wouldn't let me sell them just done the same thing again..anyone else have this problem?
Mickeyfrancis22

Re: Has anyone had problems with selling animals?

Can someone please give me some info this or if it's happening to anyone else
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Pc or console? Try using a different trailer if it’s a modded one, also are you sure you are moving them to the sell portion screen before you press confirm?
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

I had similar issues a few days ago where the animals I had bought wouldn't go out of the trailer into the pen, and the animal dialogue box wouldn't open. I restarted the game and they were still in the trailer and wouldn't come out. I ended up returning the trailer and I think they just disappeared and i don't think I was reimbursed for them. Major profit loss on them. I was using a stock trailer, but I think it was the trailer that broke the animal dialogue box because once i returned it, i could open the box again. I've just been using the box now, the delivery charge is cheaper than when all the animals get taken by the aliens. Hope that helps.
Mickeyfrancis22

What trailer were you using? I sold pigs earlier on in the year and they sold fine from the trailer
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

PC or Console? which trailer are you using? are you able to sell other animals as normal?
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Mickeyfrancis22

Console and was using the fligel stock trailer it is a mod..nope not able sell any
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

do you seasons running and have you tryed different map
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Mickeyfrancis22

Go to inbox
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I would attempt the in game non modded trailer and see. I’m not a console player but if you are able to copy a save try that and use that copied save to experiment removing mods. Is it a save you started before seasons and added seasons to it? That can cause issues as well. Otherwise maybe someone else who knows better can say weather Greenwich is seasons ready on console, as it could be an issue with that as well.
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Having this problem sometimes. Pc users, are you using beta courseplay and beta autodrive? Reboot of pc sorts for a while, but suspect mod conflict.
Mickeyfrancis22

Nope on ps4. I recently bought the placeable to buy slurry and the lizard slurry tank and when I sold the slurry placeable made no difference but when I sold the slurry spreader it started working fine again selling animals. But I don't know what really is causing it because I rebought the slurry spreader again but not the placeable it was working fine so I don't know it's really strange. But possible the trailer was a problem too. I'll try again tomorrow and see what happens
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I would try to use the fill trigger on the slurry placeable then try to sell animals again. It may be the use of the actual trigger that causes issues. If it doesn’t allow you to sell I would repeat with a different spreader if it also doesn’t work I would say the trigger is conflicting with something. At that point you can try to narrow that down and then weigh what mod you most want. Also you can try to see if the author of the mod lists any conflicts on there Facebook or website if they have one to help narrow it faster.
Mickeyfrancis22

Sound id say it is something to do with the trigger on the slurry placeable because I have the same animal trailer and slurry tank only sold the placeable and all seems fine for the time beening 😅
nick357

Post by nick357 »

I’m still having this problem on XBox One in lone oak farm I can buy animals one time and if I try to buy or sell them later it won’t let me... the menu won’t open and afterwards I’m not able to jump crouch or use my flashlight. At first I thought it was just a bug but I changed maps and used no mods and the same thing keeps happening