How do I empty a water trailer?!

blue_painted

Re: How do I empty a water trailer?!

Post by blue_painted »

FarmBoss wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:35 pm
Michael5941 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:50 pm
FarmBoss wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:06 pm Strange how a function, like being able to let the water out of a water trailer, was not added. Dare I say it's one of many incomplete functions, and a bug?
I wouldn't say it's a bug nor an incomplete function it's more of an oversight than anything.
I'll give a little on the "bug" classification, but it is certainly an incomplete function/tool, whether it was an oversight or not.
I know all games have little bugs/incomplete functions/oversights. It doesn't mean I hate all games, or even this game.
I also don't sugar coat anything. If I pay for something, I don't have a problem pointing out flaws.

If everyone keeps defending against these flaws, Giants will take the easy road and not fix them.
It all hinges on what exactly you think you have paid for vs what GIANTS think you have paid for: You might think you have paid for a simulation where water tanks have a drain cock fitted, GIANTS could think you have paid for a video game where you can fill water tankers and "overload" that water into a specified trough.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

blue_painted wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:30 pm
Michael5941 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:50 pm
I wouldn't say it's a bug nor an incomplete function it's more of an oversight than anything.
I'll give a little on the "bug" classification, but it is certainly an incomplete function/tool, whether it was an oversight or not.
I know all games have little bugs/incomplete functions/oversights. It doesn't mean I hate all games, or even this game.
I also don't sugar coat anything. If I pay for something, I don't have a problem pointing out flaws.

If everyone keeps defending against these flaws, Giants will take the easy road and not fix them.
It all hinges on what exactly you think you have paid for vs what GIANTS think you have paid for: You might think you have paid for a simulation where water tanks have a drain cock fitted, GIANTS could think you have paid for a video game where you can fill water tankers and "overload" that water into a specified trough.
You have a valid point. I also thought I paid for a simulator where I could transport chickens, but that's off topic.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

FarmBoss wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:19 pm
blue_painted wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:30 pm

You have a valid point. I also thought I paid for a simulator where I could transport chickens, but that's off topic.
Oh don't get me started on chickens that's whole system is a flaw lmao :lol:
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Rickrey21

Post by Rickrey21 »

I went to a random farm nearby and emptied rest into there water trough