Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Patrick73

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Patrick73 »

Yep, I’ve used it with a baler before but haven’t tried the Primor. Don’t know if it will attach but HP shouldn’t be a problem
Mattharv

Post by Mattharv »

I am having trouble getting the primos to pick up hay and make pellets i have molasses and water in it and rowed my hay still won't work
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Are you playing with seasons? Use dry grass instead of hay to make hay pellets.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
UKFARMER

Post by UKFARMER »

Mattharv wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:41 pm I am having trouble getting the primos to pick up hay and make pellets i have molasses and water in it and rowed my hay still won't work
Using seasons ?

If so, you need to pick up dry grass (when it's light green) instead of fully dried hay
Mattharv

Post by Mattharv »

Okay thanks
BadgerGrimm

Post by BadgerGrimm »

Is there a way to disable or remove this add-on? I don't use, and it conflicts with some maps (Too many fruits on the ground)
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Why not just uninstall like every other unwanted mod? Or just move it from the modfolder if on PC?
PS4 und PC
Jabuzon

Post by Jabuzon »

i got troubles making the palletizer work with normal hay bales i already had before the DLC. Does anyone know if the palletizer only works with the bales got with new balers?
BadgerGrimm

Post by BadgerGrimm »

Phigo wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:20 am Why not just uninstall like every other unwanted mod? Or just move it from the modfolder if on PC?
Ahhhh......my bad. It wasn't in the in-game mods list, so I assumed it was more like an update than an actual mod. Found it in the mod folder. Thanks for that.
Zintolly

Post by Zintolly »

I had a weird bug. I sold a pallet and it gave me money for one full pallet and partial pallet. The next pallet is partial and won't sell. Both pallets look like normal 100% pallets. The partial just sits there in the sale point. What a strange thing to happen.
Matermasher

Post by Matermasher »

Hey I wish they had a pallet autoloader for pellets I got way to many for my telehandler to handle please make a fee one. For ps4 and for my salary.
Matermasher

Post by Matermasher »

My sanaty. Please put one on ps4. And th 5000 works fine if ya put the bale shredder on it it'll grind em up and spit out pellets. I use the 70k yellow semi trailer to load em in. Just back up to sell point and dump,easy money dump it in the trough inside the building the get a telehandler with a shovel on it. Dig it up and dump it into the square silver hopper. Works fine for me with only 1 issue do not try to load pallets on a trailer in the building the crane will pick up your truck even destroy certain trailers forcing you to sell the old one and buy a new one.
DrWukkas

Post by DrWukkas »

So I’m on console (Xbox one) and not using seasons.
Is there any way when stationary and using the bale shredder, to get the peremos 5000 to stay on when you aren’t in the vehicle that is powering it ?
I want to be loading bales and unloading the premos, but I have to be in the vehicle to use the premos 😅
Or how is everyone else making pellets ?
Straw or grass ?
Australia. Xbox series X.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

DrWukkas wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:34 am So I’m on console (Xbox one) and not using seasons.
Is there any way when stationary and using the bale shredder, to get the peremos 5000 to stay on when you aren’t in the vehicle that is powering it ?
I want to be loading bales and unloading the premos, but I have to be in the vehicle to use the premos 😅
Or how is everyone else making pellets ?
Straw or grass ?
Haven’t tried it but turn off engine auto start in the options menu,if auto start is enabled when you exit a vehicle it will turn off automatically.....it’s usually enabled by default and it’s the first thing I turn off when starting a new map
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

That should do it a bit. But after a while the engine will turn off automatically (most of the times when you leave the area and come back a bit later).
PS4 und PC